Get crushed

*Very short* (sorry)

Freya's POV
I'm walking to the Starbucks near Josh's and I just finished texting Josh. I'm just thinking on what to say to him when I get there. I didn't feel sorry for what I did and it wasn't even a big deal, I shouted at him ooooooo that's hurtful. I don't feel sorry that I made him guilty and hurt, the slap he did was weak anyway.

I also know something about Simon.
Simon is gay, I know he loves Josh, you can just tell by how he acts around Josh, it's quite amusing to watch.

To be honest, I don't even love Josh but I hate Simon and I mean hate. We would always argue, he always had a way to annoy me and when I was around at the house, he acted like a just killed his family. I know why he did all of these things, I was Josh's girlfriend and he knew he couldn't have him. I was amused by this for some reason. Knowing that I had something that Simon could never have made me feel more stronger and happy, I loved watching Simon get crushed and this is why I am doing this, to see Simon get put down like an insane dog. To make him feel hurt, to ruin him.

Whilst I was thinking and smiling away to myself, I finally arrived at the Starbucks. 'Josh will be here' soon I thought to myself, I want to see how far I can go with this.
I sat down at the back to see for Josh coming, I went in my phone and saw the texts of Josh and I's conversations. 'That's how I use to talk to him? ugh, love, how I adore it sometimes'

A couple of minutes later I see Josh walking through the door scouting around, probably looking for me.
I start to walk up to him, trying to get a smug look off my face, I say:
"Hey Josh!" I went for a hug and he gave one to me.

"Hey Freya, how's it been?"

"I've been okay, I've missed you, Josh. You know that, right?"  I honestly can't believe he's falling for this, I also can't believe how good my acting skills were.

"Yeah, I missed you too, it hasn't even been that long but I've missed you so much, do you want a coffee or a hot chocolate or something?"

I smile at him. "Yeah, that would be nice!"

I can already tell that he wants me back desperately, it's so sad that he hasn't moved on already, he's a man he can deal with heartbreak.
Oh well, this will already be so fun to watch.

Simon...time for me to ruin your life.

_____________________
HEY GUYS!!! I'm so sorry for this, I honestly feel guilty, I love Simon and Freya a lot but that twist though?!? Right?!?? No harm on Freya, but I legit just thought of this and I had to make it a page I'm sorry. Also!! I have a twitter (self-promotion, I know, sorry) if you wanna follow me! "NostarielXIX"
Anyway, I'm gonna go now but I hope you enjoyed, byeeeeee!!!!!!!!