A possible 'Dawn' of a new era

Okay so I gonna skip writing a chapter about season three episode one. Why? Cause in this book it was Amelie running the mission and well, I can't think of much that would be different. Well, other than she has to work with Hondo who will appears later but, as you can probably guess she doesn't like him much. Yet, she's forced to deal with him since he's Ezra's contact. Also she blames her self for Kyle almost dying again. And Kanan is the one that saves her. Why? To show he forgives her for everything she ever did to him. Now this takes place before season three episodes three. Okay this is based on a meme on YouTube so, I thought that would be good and funny enough in order to possible introduce a certain character. Also there's minor swearing. With that said let's begin.
Everything was normal on the base. Morgana was getting used to her metal leg which she got two months ago. Sabine was going over colours the could paint it with Kyle, Theo, and Morgana. Meanwhile the boy's were on a mission. As for Amelie, she was in the bathroom. She had just begun to wash her hands when something on the sink side caught her eye.
"What the?" Amelie picked it up. Oh god no. This was Morgana's wasn't it.
"Nonononononono." Amelie sated leaving the room. She ran down the hall way saying the same thing. Eventually she ran into the room with everyone hanging out in it. Morgana turned. She smiled realizing this was her knew friend. Sabine ha shone to grab some snack before the war he the seventh episode of Attack on Titan.
"Hi Amelie, what's up?" Morgana smiled. Amelie walked over to her. Then to everyone's surprise she punched her in the stomach hard. Curse words fell out of Morgana's mouth.
"What the hell?" Morgana asked.
"You are one of my very best friends and I can not stand by and watch you throw away your life like this. You're too young. You're too beautiful." Amelie stated.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" Morgana asked.
"I'm talking about the baby that's growing inside of your belly right now." Smile stated holding up the test she found in the bathroom. Morgana's face turned completely red. Her friend and girlfriend were looking at her with a look of complete shock on their faces.
"I'm not pregnant." Morgana stated quickly as her face turned more red. It now looked like her face was a tomato.
"Well not after that punch your not. I took karate class for two years." Amelie smiled.
"I was never pregnant Amelie." Morgana stated.
"Are- are you sure?" Amelie asked.
"YES I'M F'N SURE!" Morgana particularly screamed. The door opened revealing Sabine with a bag of chips. She tossed the chips at Kyle and walked over to the two girl's standing in the middle of the room.
"I'm sorry but, why the hell is everybody yelling over here?" Sabine asked.
"Oh, I found this positive pregnancy test in the-" She was cut off by Sabine punching her sister in the stomach.
"Sabine what the hell?" Morgana asked.
"I love ya sis but, you're not having a baby at the age of fourteen." Sabine stated.
"Oh my- I AM NOT FUCKING PREGNANT. I haven't even gotten funky before." Morgana stated.
"Funky?" Amelie asked.
"It's what her and Gaylin use instead of saying sex." Sabine sighed.
"Oh. Okay." Amelie stated.
"Okay, not to burst your bubble but, um if none of you guys are pregnant doesn't that mean it's Hera's." Kyle asked since Hera was the only other woman on the ship. Everyone looked at him for a moment. Well, hopefully she and Kanan were getting married sooner now.