Blueberry Wedding

"Shit! Shit Galen do you know where my tuxedo pants is?" Ezra yelled turning the lights on as he raced into his brother's room. Galen sighed rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he looked at his brother.
"What?" Galen yawned looking at his brother. Ezra blushed looking at him. Then Galen noticed his brother was wearing a tuxedo.....but, without pants.
"I'm getting married today Galen and I can't find my pants!" Ezra sighed burying his face into his hands. Then he laid down on his bed with a sigh while Galen just looked at him strangely.
"Ezra, you're getting married in a gambling place. I doubt anyone cares what you're wearing....and plus it's just gonna be a shot gun wedding to everyone else no matter what you wear." Galen pouted laying back down. Ezra rolled onto his brother's stomach with a sigh.
"Look Galen, I know what everyone else is gonna think but, it matters what I think. What Arcann thinks. And it would mean a lot to me if you would let me borrow your dress pants it would mean a lot to us." Ezra smiled at his older brother. Galen groaned shutting his eyes.
"I'll let you be best man." Ezra pleaded.
"I'm already the best man." Galen smirked at him. Ezra blushed a bit looking at him. He kinda forgot that.
"Well, I ummm.......You can put that bear outfit on you're nephew for a few hours after he's born." Ezra smiled at his brother. Galen sighed trying to roll over but, he almost rolled Ezra off of his bed so, he just laid where he was.
"Nope. He's gonna wear it one way or another Ez." Galen smiled at him. Ezra sighed looking at his brother while thinking for a moment.
"Okay fine....I had this one thing I was supposed to decided but, if you help me out today and make today perfect I'll let you do something else. Something that you won't get to do for a few years." Ezra sighed looking at his brother.
"Oh really? And what would that be?" Galen smirked trying to tune him out to sleep.
"I'll let you name my son."
Galen bolted up which made Ezra rolled forward and land at his brother's feet. Galen sat there looking so starstruck. Then he noticed how helpless he looked. He looked like a puppy being denied a treat. Today must have meant a lot more to him then what it did to Kanan. Heck, when Kanan got married got married in cowboy boats because he didn't want to wear dress shoes. Galen sighed looking at his brother.
"Today really means that much to you?" Galen asked him. Ezra nodded looking nervously at his brother. Galen let out another sighed rubbing his temples before he looked at his brother again.
"Okay, okay fine. You can borrow my pants and I promise today will be perfect for you guys." Galen mumbled. Ezra cheered feeling so happy that he was finally gonna have the prefect wedding Arcann wanted.
~Time skip~
Morgana was standing at the tiny little gambling place in the same dress as Sabine and Juno. Arcann sighed leaning against the table with his head rested in his hands while Ezra began begging a few employees to play a certain song once their wedding was over.
"I thought you didn't care about the songs during you're wedding." Juno spoke up. Arcann sighed.
"I didn't." He mumbled.
"So then why is he making such a big deal out of it?" Juno asked looking at Ezra. Arcann bit his lip while he watched his fiancé beg for a few more minutes.
"He thinks today's a rushed date to me. To be honest I think he's acting this way because I don't want to get married." Arcann sighed before taking a drink. Morgana's jaw dropped while Sabine looked as calm as Juno. Then it sunk in what he said.
"You don't wanna get married?" Morgana asked him. Arcann blushed before shushing her looking around nervously.
"No, no look stop freaking out. I do. I really do...This just doesn't feel right though. No one in my family wanted to come to this. Thexan is missing in space and I don't know anyone here." Arcann admitted shamefully.
"Oh. Okay. Then why not tell Ezra?" Juno spoke up.
"Yeah he would understand." Sabine added.
"Look, I don't wanna wreck today for him. You should have seen how happy he was this morning when he woke up. He was so happy to get married today. He wants to get married like this and I don't wanna let him down." Arcann mumbled.
"Arcann it's your wedding too. You should both be happy." Morgana explained.
"I want him to be so much more happy than me though...He deserves it." Arcann smiled watching Ezra smile at one of the employees.
"You must really love him if you want that then." Juno realized out loud.
"I love him more than life it's self." Arcann smiled looking at his fiancé while thinking about their future. The girls sighed talking but, the nagging thought that this would be all called off stayed in Morgana's head.
~time skip~
"We are gathered here to day to bond..." The priest made a strange noise with his moth before pointing to Ezra.
"Ezra.."Ezra mumbled being pointed too. Arcann gave a nervous smiled to Ezra.
"And.." He pointed to the other groom.
"Arcann."
"In holy matrimony. Now is there any reason these two should not be married? Speak now anyone." The priest said before fixing his hair which made this part of the wedding take up a lot of time.
Hera looked at them nervously. She wanted to say something now. She wanted to right now so badly. The women knew she didn't want this for her son or son in law. Heck, everyone knew they wanted to something different but, things kept getting in the way. Things like the empire. The empire and people dropping like flies. Heck people were even starving to death more often on this planet.
Morgana wanted to speak up. She didn't though. Neither of those two looked happy getting married here. Neither of them looked happy at all at all. They looked so miserable to be honest. Her heart began to pound but, Galen stayed true to his word and held her hand tightly to keep this day perfect for him.
"I have to say something." Kyle whispered to Sabine seeing their faces. Sabine glared at him while faking a smile.
"Don't you dare say a word." She whispered back. He opened his mouth only to have Juno of all people step on his foot with her high heels. He held in a yell of pain and gave Ezra a comfortable, supportive smiled while screaming in pain in his mind.
The room fell silent as the priest began to open his mouth again.
"Hands up rebel scum!" A male snapped making everyone turn their heads towards him. An entire large group of storm troopers glared at them. A few people panicked before the priest was shot in the chest and killed.
Screams rang out while a weapon was pointed at a few more people.
"Okay we're gonna do this nice and easy. The green twi'lek is going with us first." The commanded said pointing a gun at Hera's head. Everyone nodded as they all began to panic internally.
Hera gulped slowly walking forwards, showing no fear in anything but her thoughts. She even glared at a few troopers as she left the room. Then she was dragged out into a prisoner transport.
"Okay next we wan-"He didn't even finish his sentence before a male in a dark hood shot him. The wedding the erupted in a fight with the rebels being given guns by this mysterious man.
While the fight went on Ezra hid Arcann behind a table for his own safety. Yet, Ezra did end up getting shot in the shoulder soon after this though. Though when the fight was over Zeb was the one pointing the gun at the male's head while the male stood their glaring.
"Who are you?" Zeb asked him. The male glared at him before pulling off his good.
"God, Zeb you should know me. I mean you married me for the love of the force." Kallus scoffed glaring at him. Zeb smiled lowering the gun before kissing him. The two kissed and when things got heated all they heard was a yell from Galen about kids being around.
"They got her Ezra. They got Hera. She's gone!" Morgana screamed running back into the room. Kanan froze before just sitting down and refusing to function. Everyone else just froze in fear unsure of what to say or do.

~time skip~
"Are you sure about this?"
"Yeah, I am. Hera would have liked today to be like this." Ezra smiled seeing his fiancé' face lit up by the glow in the dark crystals Galen had bought and gleaned to the ceiling. Kallus cleared his throat before talking.
"Okay, I believe we have a wedding to throw before we rescue Hera or did Galen pay me twenty credits for nothing." Kallus smirked. The two quieted down while the ceremony continued. Galen meanwhile stood there with Chopper and Morgana, crying his eyes out over what he said was his baby brother getting married but, that wasn't it.
He missed Hera. He wanted to get Hera back.
And they were...but, at what cost was the wall question.