Falling

Ezra and Gaylin were training on the roof of the ship a week later. Chopper and Zeb threw plastic bottles at them. Gaylin went first and cut ever bottle in half.
"Show off." Ezra mumbled watching his brother. His brother pretended not to hear him. He kept staring at his brother getting more jealous each bottle his brother cut in half. Well this and the fact that some how his fifteen year old brother had a six pack and muscular arms. HOW? How was this even physical possible? Finally it was his turn. Gaylin handed him the lightsaber that was off.
"Thank you, princess." Ezra smirked.
"Your welcome buttonhole." Gaylin stated sitting down next to Zeb. Ezra turned Kanan's lightsaber on.
"Ready?" Kanan asked.
"As I'll ever be." Ezra grinned. With that the bottles began flying at him. Each bottle hit him. One left a tiny bump on his forehead.
"Focus." Kanan sighed.
"Yeah focus, brother." Gaylin teased.
"Quiet. I need it to be quiet in order to focus." Ezra stated beginning to lose his temper. Finally he gave up. He closed his eyes and swung the warm blue blade made out of light. Surprisingly he actually cut one in half. Then another one. Soon he was blocking each bottle with his eyes closed. Gaylin smiled. He knew his brother could do it. He just needed the 'encouragement'. That's when Ezra opened his eyes. Yet, he still cut every bottle thrown at him in half over and over again. Kanan was even smiling now. He was just as impressed as the others on the roof were. Maybe he really was a great teacher after all. Finally Kanan stopped that training exercise. He walked over to Ezra with a proud grin. Ezra turned the lightsaber off and handed it to him.
"You did great." Kanan smiled.
"I learn from the best." Ezra smiled. As Kanan began to walk away Chopper tossed another bottle at Ezra. The second the bottle hit Ezra he stumbled backwards onto the window in the front of the ship right in front of Morgana and Sabine. The girl's were talking about some one or at least that's what it looked like. Then Morgana's eye flew to the window. She let out a blood curtailing scream and pointed at Ezra. Sabine to looked at the window. Her eyes filled with fear.
"EZRA!" Gaylin screamed running over to him. Ezra reached for his brother but, the second he did, he slide off of the curved window to the ground. The next couple moments were a blur for Ezra. All he remembered was screaming. Then thoughts began to go threw his mind.
"Is this how I'm going to die?" He wondered. "I don't wanna die. I have a family. Kanan will save me right? If I died Hera would kill him. That's a reason to save me right? Oh, Morgana would kill him if Hera didn't. Oh lord Morgana. I'm gonna miss out on the rest of her life! Her sixteenth birthday. Meeting her first girlfriend. Meeting her first boy friend. Bi's like both genders right? Oh and her wedding. She'd get married right? I hope not to be honest. She'll always be that cute little four year old I meet almost ten years ago. Oh and Gaylin will definitely kill Chopper. He's alway been over protective. I guess I can see why now. Sabine will probably help after painting a mayoral in my honour. Well at least I hope that she does that. That's what an sorta older sister do for her sorta brother right?Maybe in mine and Zeb's room. Oh and Zeb is probably gonna help with the murder too. He's just like my older brother after all. Oh god. I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR. I HAVE A FAMILY! I DON'T WANNA DIE!" Tears were stinging in his eyes now. He was going to leave his entire family behind. He let out a single sob before he saw the ground.
"PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" He yelled at the descending sky. The ground grew closer and closer. Ezra let out a finale sob before stopping in mid air. Very slowly he began to rise in the air until he could see the ghost with an open ramp. His brother reached out for him.
"Did you grab him yet?" Kanan yelled from the roof trying to keep Ezra afloat using the force.
"Almost." Gaylin stated reaching out for his brother. Ezra quickly grabbed onto his metal arm.
"Now I do!" Gaylin screamed back. With that Kanan let go. Within seconds, Ezra was pulled in the ship by his brother. He landed right next to his brother. Ezra quickly got up to his knees. He was no longer crying but, was pale, breathing heavily and shaking. As soon as Gaylin saw this Ezra was pulled into a hug.
"Shh. Your okay. I got you." Gaylin told his brother. Ezra wrapped his arms around his brother and buried his head into his brother's shoulders. Both brothers were sitting on his knees hugging each other. One was breathing heavily while the other was trying to calm him down. The first one to get close to them was Zeb.
"Is the kid okay?" He asked. Gaylin nodded his head.
"I'll go tell Hera then. She almost had a heart attack and Morgana's passed out in the co pilots seat." With that Zeb ran off. That's when Chopper decided to roll into the room. He began to get closer to them.
"Go away or else." Gaylin threatened the droid. He tried to come closer.
"I SAID GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BROTHER OR SO HELP ME I'M GOING TO SELL YOU TO AN EMPERAL AND HOPEFULLY YOU PUT AN RESTRAINING BOLT ON YOU."Gaylin screamed. Chopper rolled out of the room the second he noticed Gaylin's eyes turned a terrifying yellow with pupils of an cat. Within seconds of the droid leaving Gaylin calmed down and his eyes went back to normal. The boys stayed like that for a bit. Just hugging each other. Being the brothers the other one had always wanted when they were younger. Except they both knew they had the brother they asked for the second they first showed kindness to each other. The second they first became brothers.