Beers

- Ari's POV -

I picked up my phone and called all of my friends to invite them over, and when I looked over, I saw Austin talking to someone on the phone to who I presumed was Alex. He then finished his conversation and hung up the phone.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door so I turned to go get it, but Austin beat me to it and opened the door. Everyone was here so I walked over to the door as everyone entered the house.

"Ari, oh my god I haven't seen you in forever," Brooke exclaimed as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"I know right," I said with a small laugh as I shut the door.

"Hey, hold the door!" Someone said and I turned to see Alex walking into the now open doorway. He was carrying a 12 pack (no not his abs) of beer.

"Austin, get your ass over here, NOW!" I shouted, absolutely pissed by what Alex had.

Austin ran over over to me with a worried look on his face. 

"What's wrong?" He asked as he looked at me, but all I did was point to the beer that Alex still had a hold of in his arms. 

"Oh. Look Ari, I promise, I didn't know he was bringing beer," Austin said.

"Whatever, just make sure I am no where near it. Got it?!" I askedd, making sure that I had made myself quite clear.

He nodded his head rapidly and then I stormed off, like I've been doing a lot of as of late.

- Brooke's POV -

Ari looked pretty pissed off when she saw Alex walk in with all of the beer. I was about to walk out the door to go check on her when I hit someone and went tumbling to the ground.

"Owwwww," I whined.

I looked up to see two more boys coming in, and the one who had hit me, may I say, was mighty fine.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to," he said as he bent down and helped me back up to my feet.

"It's okay, it was an accident anyway so don't worry bout it. By the way I'm Brooke," I said, gazing into his eyes and he was gazing right back into mine.

"Oh, sorry, I'm Zach, one of Austin's friends, and that over there is Tyler." he said pointing to the other boy. This boy is so adorable.

- Austin's POV -

"What the hell Alex, why'd you bring beer?! Why are you so freaking dumb? Now I have to go find Ari and try to talk to her! Why Alex, why?"I groaned and turned around to go find her. 

"Who wants some beer?" Alex yelled as I walked off and I let out a low growl of frustation as I continued out the door to find Ari. As I was walking outside, I heard Ari singing quietly on the pier.

"All this time I was wasting hoping you would come around

I've been giving out chances every time

And all you do is let me down

And it's taking me this long baby but I figured it out

And you're thinking that we'll be fine again but not this time around

You don't have to call anymore

I won't pick up the phone

This is the last straw

Don't wanna hurt anymore

And you can tell me that your sorry

But I don't believe you baby