Name Change

(Portrayed by: Patrick Fabian)

"Hello, sweetheart."

Oh my god. I'm going to shit my pants. Why the hell is he here in Russia?! Shouldn't he be at work where he practically lives anyway?!

I haven't seen my dad since the day I went back to school after my accident, but even then he didn't even speak to me, much less spare me a glance.

"W-what are you doing here, dad?" I stuttered which is a rare occurrence for me.

"Why the hell are you in Moscow, Russia, Ariadne?" He asked, and I cringed when he called me by my full name.

"I'm here with my boyfriend," I said.

"Since when did you get a boyfriend?" He asked sternly.

"About a month or 2 ago," I said.

"Absolutely NOT. You are coming home this instant," my dad said.

"I'm NOT going back to San Antonio. I'm staying here with Cassian," I protested.

"You're dating that little faggot from that boy band that you're obsessed with?" He asked.

"CASSIAN IS NOT A FAGGOT! PLUS, SINCE WHEN DID YOU CARE ABOUT ME?! YOU'VE NEVER GIVEN TWO SHITS ABOUT ME! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MY FATHER! YOU NEVER EVEN TALK ME! YOU ONLY TALK TO ME WHEN YOU WANT ME TO DO OR GET SOMETHING FOR YOU! SO NO I'M NOT GOING BACK TO TEXAS! OH, I HOPE YOU PUT ME UP FOR ADOPTION! THE BOYS WOULD BE MY BROTHERS AND CASSIAN WOULD BE SOMETHING MORE! SO STAY AWAY FROM ME AND STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" I screamed at my dad. 

He could say whatever else he wanted to about me because it was like water running off of a duck's back to me, but no one, no one calls my baby a faggot.

"Oh, and dad," I continued, while walking away from my shocked dad. "I lost my virginity to him this morning. How's that?" 

I smirked while walking away from my dad who was, at this point, beyond pissed.

Since I was screaming, everyone was staring at me and whispering amongst themselves.

"Ari, was that your dad?" Austin asked as he came over to stand beside me.

"Yes," I replied shortly, just wanting him to leave me alone.

"And, you lost your virginity to THAT?" Austin asked, pointing to Cassian.

I walked over to Austin and, with all the strength I could muster up, slapped him right across the face, leaving my hand print on his face.

"Yes, I did. And don't EVER disrespect my boyfriend," I said, getting up in his face.

"Ari, back up, NOW!" I heard.

God damn you Kole for being responsible, I thought to myself.

"Yes, father," I said, and smirked at my real father.

"So, you want to be put up for adoption, do you now?" my dad- no, Jon said.

"Yes, I do. K, do you know where the closest courthouse is around here?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's a couple of blocks away from here, why?" Kole asked.

"Because I want you boys to adopt me. I'm going to be with you guys all the time. I no longer want to be related to them, but I will keep my surname, other than that, I want nothing to do with my old family," I told Kole and the rest of the boys. Not to mention, Austin and The Crew were still there, watching us intently.

Cassian made his way up to me and stopped when he got to my side. He turned and looked at me.

"You sure about this, Liybimaya?" Cassian asked me.

"I'm positive. Now, let's go to the courthouse," I said.

*At the courthouse*

Once we arrived at the courthouse, I gripped Cassian's hand tightly.

"You ready to do this?" Cassian asked me.

I was afraid that my voice wouldn't work, so all I did was nod in response.

We then entered the humongous courthouse. It's interior was a light blue, with crown molding, and had about 6 levels. We walked up to the front desk, and told them our situation.

The woman brought us back into a room, but when she noticed that everyone else was following, she stopped.

"I'm sorry, but only Ariadne and Jon are aloud in here," the woman said.

I separated from Cassian and walked in the room, along with Jon.

*Two hours later*

We finally finished with all of the documents and we were walking out of the door when Linda (the woman from the front desk), yelled out to us.

"Ariadne, wait," she said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You can't have the same surname as him, you have to take up one of the people you're here with's surname," Linda said.

"Oh," I said with a frown.

"She can take my surname," I heard someone say. I knew it wasn't Cassian because that wasn't his voice.

I turned to see who said it.

It was from Sam.

(Portrayed by: Zach Miko)

"Are you sure?" I asked Sam.

"Yeah, I've always wanted a daughter, but not only will I have a daughter, but I'll also have a good friend, too," Sam said.

"Okay, your new name will be Ariadne Maxzine Baranov, daughter of Samuil Baranov," Linda said.

I walked over to my new dad.

"Hi, Dad," I said with a smile.

"Hi, sweetie," Sam said smiling wide as he brought me into a tight hug where I yawned.

"Boys, can we go back to your flat? I'm tired," I said, yawning again.

"Sure thing. Let's go," Kole said.

"Goodbye, baby," I heard Jon mumble.

"Goodbye, Jon," I said quietly.

*Back at the boys flat*

"Bye dad, I'll see you in the morning," I said and kissed Sam on the cheek.

"Bye, see you in the morning. No funny business!" Sam said.

"Ha! You should have told them that this morning when they DID IT," Reed said shuddering.

I walked over to Cassian, well more like stumbled, because I could crash just about anywhere right now, I was that tired.

"Come on, Liybimaya. I'll carry you upstairs, and put you in bed," Cassian said sweetly. I barely gave him a nod.

The last thing I remember was him whispering to me in my ear.

"I love you, Ari."