Feelings

- Ari's POV -

I just wanted to get as far away from Austin as possible, so I walked out of the front gates to take a breather. It was obvious that he was trying to flirt with me, but I will never be able to actually really love anyone. Besides, he has a girlfriend and I don't even want to get involved in that.

As I leaned against the side of the school building, I heard footsteps approaching me, and when I looked I felt my chest tighten when I saw that Cassian was walking over to me in a disguise, but I still knew it was him and I hurriedly pushed off the wall and went to rush off when his hand gently caught hold of my elbow.

"Ari, please, wait. I need to talk to you, just for a minute," Cassian pleaded with me.

"Please, just stay away from me, Cassian. Just go home and stop right now. I really don't want to see or talk to anyone, especially you," I said, my voice cracking slightly as I ducked my head down, when suddenly a hand grabbed my forearm and pulled me behind them.

Freaking Austin again.

"Ari, it's okay I'm here. I won't let him hurt you," he said, his voice sounding upset.

"I'm not going to hurt her. But you, you have no right to barge into our conversation," Cassian said angrily. I could feel the tension between both Cassian and Austin.

I couldn't handle the emotions and stress anymore, I was just so over it and fed up.

" Listen here Austin, Cassian would never hurt me, and Austin what the hell? Why do you care about me, and most of all why are you talking to me? You used to never talk to me and now you suddenly are. You know what? I'm not coming to school tomorrow or any other day for that, I'll just finish online so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore. I never want to see either one of you until you both have changed," I yelled at them, absolutely pissed. Austin and Niall looked astonished at what I had just said and done.

"Ari, wait," Austin said as he reached out to grab my arm as I turned around.

"NO! Don't touch me, get away!" I said as I moved out of his grasp and ran and jumped in my car where I drove all the way home.

When I got home, I got out of my car and hurried up to the front door and unlocked it before rushing inside and running up to my room. I grabbed a few of my suitcases and threw my clothes in them and running back downstairs to the key hook where I grabbed the key to my family's beach house, and I ran back out to my car to put in my luggage. I then ran back up to my room and grabbed my life savings and my allowance. Together I had over $1 million dollars. I've never spent a dime. My parents and family buy me everything I need and want and I have a large family that are all well off who don't care about how much money they spend or give away since they can just get more what will all thebusinesses and companies that they own and invest in.

I locked the front door, and as I turned around both Cassian and Austin's cars came flying around the corner. The moment I saw them I booked it for my car, hopping in, and pulled out of the driveway once I started the engine, and drove off down the road.

I hit the highway, which was around the corner, and looked in my mirror to see both cars racing after me. I turned off on a different exit than normal to get to the beach house. Austin was driving his orange Camaro, and Cassian was driving his green Mustang. Both cars were fast, but my car was the fastest when I truly put the pedal to the medal.

I finally pulled up to the beach house, and jumped out of my car just as Austin pulled in behind me. He jumped out of his car and was hot on my heels, but Cassian still hadn't arrived yet. Austin ran after me and dove on me sending us both tumbling to the ground just like he had a few weeks ago, with Austin on top of me.