Please Don't Leave Me

- Ari's POV -

"Flight 346, departing in ten minutes to Toronto, Canada. Please make your way to the gate," the intercom person said over the, well, the intercom.

I picked up my carry on luggage and walked over to my gate. I was about the 40th person in the line, to board the plane. How many people were going to Toronto, Canada?

"ARI, WAIT!" I heard a voice scream.

Oh, God, no! Why does he have to make things more complicated than they need to be?

"No! Go away, I said that we were DONE! Finite, terminado! Why can't you just leave me be?!" I asked, refusing to face him.

"Because I love you! I'm not gonna lose you! I can't! I would be nothing without you, as cheesy as this sounds, but, you're the Juliet to my Romeo! Please, don't leave me! I can't lose you over my stupid, so-called fans!" He begged and pleaded. I got out of line and signaled for him to follow me back to where the seats were, so I could talk to him quickly.

"Niall, your fans aren't the only reason why I'm leaving, they're not even the real reason at all," I said.

"Then what? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, with pleading eyes.

"No, you did nothing wrong, Cass. It's just that, when you yelled at me today, I ran out of your flat, and called Alex," I said.

"Your friend, from the concert last night?" Cassian asked.

"Yeah. And I asked if I could talk to him and he said sure, so I went to his hotel. While I was talking to him, A-Austin walked in. He saw me and asked if we could talk alone, privately. I told him, yeah, which I totally regret, and as soon as Alex left, Austin, he, he...he kissed me," I stuttered nervously, on the verge of tears again.

"Did you kiss back?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"No, I immediately pushed him back, and cursed him out, and yelled at him. Then, that's when I came back, right after that," I said, tears streaming down my face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I honestly don't know. But I do know that we shouldn't be together. No matter how much I want to and I love you, things just don't seem to ever work in our favor. Goodbye, Cassian. Have a nice life, and thanks for everything," I said and flashed him a small smile.

With that said, I walked onto the plane and didn't look back.

But in the back of my mind, I couldn't help but think of the sayings If you love someone, you have to let them go and If it was meant to be, it will come back.

_____________________

Three years later -

It's been a long three years since I last saw Cassian in person. I ALWAYS see him and the rest of State of Mind on billboards, buses, cars, fans, T.V., and a whole lot of other things, too. I ALWAYS see my dad, Sam, and he always tells me how much Cassian misses me.

I have thought a couple of times of going back with my dad to see the boys, but then I tell myself that I'm the reason that he got in a lot of trouble with Austin.

I also haven't seen Austin either. I and Alex always hangout though. He even called me yesterday, actually, and he asked how I was doing. Oh, and in case you're confused, I decided to stay in Toronto, Canada. I've made some friends, too. Natasha, and Lizbett. I'm now 20 years old.

I'm actually famous, as in, celebrity famous. I've been in movies. I'm an actress. I've 'dated' Taylor Lautner, Tom Parker (The Wanted), and Ross Lynch. Each year, I've dated one of the boys, in that order, and I was only in those relationships to help further my image and career, you know, those ones that are staged by management and publicity teams.

Anyway, today I have to fly out to Russia for a new movie that I got the lead role in, it's called Apocalyptic Love. I play the daughter of a poor man who tries to give his daughter the world but he dies suddenly in a freak accident leaving her (which is me) to take over a secret business he owned that seeks to end the world when she meets a group of friends looking to stop the end of the world where she ends up falling in love with one and yada, yada, yada. So yeah.

I'm hopping on a plane to Russia since that's where I'm meeting up with the director, and my co-stars who I have yet to meet.

I go to my seat and put my headphones on my phone then put them in my ears, and immediately fell into a dreamless sleep.

- Cassian's POV -

"Cassian, hurry up, we have to go to the set to meet everyone," Kole yelled at me.

Since Ariadne left me three years ago, I've never fallen out of love with her. I never went back to my happy, carefree self again. I'm dull, I barely go outside, I'm paler than a ghost, and I stay locked up in my room and don't really talk to my bandmates anymore as I prefer to be alone.

"I'm coming," I croak.

I finally climb into the van and Barrin rubs my back soothingly.

"Haven't seen you in forever, padrooga. How have you been?" Barrin asked.

"Terrible as usual," I reply dryly.

After driving in the car for about an hour, we arrived on set. Management made us audition for some movie, and I somehow got the lead male role. The boys got some other parts where they play my friends or something like that. I honestly wasn't paying much attention since I just wanted to go back to bed.

"Hello, gentlemen! Right this way, we're going to stop by the lead actress' dressing room first so ya can meet her, so let's go!" The over-excited assistant said.

We walked over to a door, and all of the guys turned and smirked at me.

What the hell did they do now?

I looked at the door. On the door was a good star. In bold, slanted writing was a name I thought I would never see again.

Ariadne Baranov.

I immediately ran up to the door and busted into the dressing room.

"Who the he-" she came around a huge clothes rack wearing a blue crop top, and blue high waisted short shorts, but when she saw me she stopped and froze mid-sentence.

"Ariadne!" I yelled, running over to her.

"N-Niall, w-what a-are y-you d-doing h-here?" she asked, stuttering her words as her eyes widened.

"I'm the lead male actor. But, Ari, can I do something real quick?" I asked as I slowly walked over to the door, shut it, and locked it. I turned around to see a shocked Ari, but she didn't seem scared of me and for that I was grateful.

"S-sure," she said.

I walked over to her and looked into those beautiful crystal blue eyes that I have missed so much. I put a hand on her waist and another on the back of her neck and  I pulled her into my chest and pressed my lips gently against hers. I felt the familiar electricity run throughout my body from our lips meshing together. I made sure to put all of the love I had and still have for her, in that kiss.

"I love you, Ariadne Maxzine Baranov. I never stopped."