Conquering Your Fears

We arrived at the airport not too long later, and we had yet to even off of the tour bus and you could clearly hear their fans, The Mindless, screaming excitedly.

"How the hell did they know that we were leaving today? We only just decided to do that!" Kole asked sounding a little frustrated.

"Welllllllll...." Reed said, looking down at the ground guiltily.

"REED! Why the hell would you do that for?! Now how are we going to get Ari to the jet without them trying to slaughter her for her being with 'their man' you idiot?!" Kole yelled at Reed.

"I'm sorry! I got bored and when I asked if any of you wanted to play a game with me or watch one of the football matches on the television, you all said that you were busy." Louis said, sounding like a 4-year-old who confessed to breaking a lamp.

"Reed, you could have asked Cassian or me," I said.

"I didn't want to even go near either of you since both of you were sucking each other faces off on the couch over there," Reed said, pointing to the couch that I and Cassian had quite the heated makeout session on earlier.

*FLASHBACK*

Cassian put his hand on my left knee and ever so slowly moved his hand up my leg until it was gently resting on my thigh, which he squeezed firmly.

I had to bite my lip hard to keep myself from moaning at Cassian's motion. I knew that he was doing it to get me to moan, but there was no way in hell I was going to moan out loud in front of all of the other guys.

Cassian moved his hand down the side of my leg just a little and stopped for a moment before he, once again, squeezed the side of my thigh, but he squeezed it tighter than before and this time I couldn't hold my moan in.

"Fuck, Cassian. I can't take it anymore," I moaned before jumping on his lap and straddling him before proceeding to kiss him ferociously.

He rubbed up and down my sides, and I rubbed my hands up and down his chest causing him to groan. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I figured that I wasn't going to give into him so quickly so I denied him entrance.

I could tell that he was frustrated that I denied him access to my mouth, and when he took his left hand off of my side and slid it down towards my hip before quickly repeating the action with his right hand, I knew he was, especially when he pushed my body against his which made me moan and open my mouth which gave him access to my mouth. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and then pushed me onto the couch and climbed on top of me. We kept at this a good ten more minutes before we finally separated.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

My face turned red with embarrassment.

"Oh god, I will be able to picture that in my mind for the rest of my life. And I'm never sitting on that couch ever again unless it gets deep cleaned, or better yet, we get a new one," Barrin said.

"Oh shut up, I'm sure you and Katya have made out on that couch before," I said and Barrin's cheeks flushed.

"How do you know bout Katya?" Barrin asked me.

"I was a huge Mindless before I was Cass's girlfriend," I said and all of the boys looked at me with scared expressions on their faces.

"So you know all about us?" Reed asked.

"Yeah, ask me a question and I bet $20 that I'll get it right. And give me a really hard question," I said confidently.

"Okay, what do I dislike and why?" Kole asked me.