Is This the End?

(A.N.: TRIGGER WARNING INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER!)

I woke up the next morning a bit dazed. But suddenly, all of the occurrences of last night flooded into my head.

Sam was my father now since he adopted me.

I tried to get up but was immediately yanked back down making me let out a little squeal.

"Morning, Liybimaya," I heard an all-to-familiar Russian accent chuckle.

"Morning, Cassian. Now let me get up," I chuckled.

"Whyyy? Where are you going?" He whined like a three-year-old.

"Because I have to go to the bathroom and shower. Now, let me go, or I'll scream," I threatened.

"Well then, I guess you're going to have to scream," he tested.

"Okay, I'm gonna scream Barrin's name," I said smirking.

"You wouldn't," Cassian said, stiffening. 

You see, Barrin doesn't like to wake-up in the mornings, and if you wake him up, he becomes really pissed and turns into one of Satan's little evil minions, and he becomes bitchy. You could say, he acts like he's on his man period.

"Oh, I would. BARRINNNNNNNNNN! WAKE-UP!" I screamed.

We heard a door slam open, and then slam back shut.

"Oh shit. What the hell have you done?!" Cassian asked nervously.

Right after he said that the door was kicked in. Oh god, what did I do? In, stormed a pissed the hell off, Barrin Bullard.

"Who. The. Hell. I Woke. Me. Up?!" Barrin asked cheeks extremely red, and eyes darker than night.

I immediately pointed to myself, smirking immensely. I was honestly wary of giving myself up, but, hey, what do I have to lose? Cassian will protect me...or will he? I decided to bribe him to make sure he won't run away.

"Cassian, if you protect me, you can shower with me."

"Deal," he immediately answered.

"Why the hell did you wake me up?!" Barrin asked.

"What's going on here?" Kole asked, walking into Cassian's room.

"I woke Barrin up, and now he's threatening me. Can you calm him down for me, K? If not, I'll fill your entire room with Brussels sprout, and have your bed shaped like a Brussels sprout, too," I said and all color drained from Kole's cheeks.

"Barrin, if you leave them alone, I'll take you shopping for some more hair products, and I'll pay for all of them," Kole said.

Barrin's whole mood changed at the mention of hair products, and someone else buying them for him.

"Deal, let's go. I'm going to go get dressed, be right back," Barrin said and ran off.

"Bye guys," Kole said and ran off as well to go get ready.

"So...how about that shower?" Cassian asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Alright, let's go," I laughed.

What would I do without my perverted baby?

__________________ 

I'm. So. Damn. Bored.

I've been laying upside down on the couch for about 4 hours, not really though, it just seems that long.

I'm so damn hungry that it's not even funny. Kole and Barrin got back about twenty minutes ago.