Wanting Her Back

- Ari's POV -

After countless hours of packing up our things (mainly Cassian's since I only had some clothes), we had finally moved into my beach house.

We had ignored all of the calls and texts from the boys asking where we were and why Cassian's room was almost completely empty because we just wanted to spend some time together, alone.

We both fell down on my couch side by side to take a breather since we were all moved in.

"I'm hungry," Cassian whined and I laughed having expected that from him.

"Well, seems like the rumors about the famous Cassian Colburn were true: you really are always hungry," I giggled.

"Come on, Liybimaya, I'm hungry," Cassian said, pulling me up from the couch.

I followed him out of the house and over to his car when my phone began ringing. Not even looking at the caller ID, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Ari, hey, it's Alex. I need to talk to you about Austin."

"I don't want to talk about him so, I can't talk right now."

"Ari, he's gone missing."

- Alex's POV -

"Ari, he's gone missing."

"Wait, what? What do you mean he's missing, is this some kind of joke? 'Coz if it's a joke, it's not funny."

"No, it's not. He's been gone for a week. Ari, I don't know where he is. I'm afraid that he's in some kind of danger."

"I think you should calm down. He'll be fine."

"Okay, bye Ari. And thanks."

"No problem, bye."

I just remember him the day I saw him before he went missing and it wasn't a pretty sight, to say the least.

FLASHBACK

"I'm going out for a bit, Alex. I'll be back," Austin told me before leaving my house. 

"Okay, man, see you later," I said before he left my house. 

I walked into my kitchen to fix myself a sandwich and after that, I decided that I would eat my sandwich up in my room so I walked upstairs to my room. I played down on my bed, with my sandwich and ate it there. After I finished eating my sandwich I decided to take a nap.

That nap turned into a few hours and I woke up to my cellphone ringing loudly and shrilly right by my ear, practically deafening me, and I picked up my cellphone. 

"Hello?" I said groggily. 

"Alex, is Austin with you?" Austin's mom asked breathing heavily, and sounding like she had been crying.

"No, he isn't. Austin left several hours ago actually."

"Where is my baby?" I heard her cry to herself. 

"Why? What happened?" I asked, on the verge of tears myself at the sound of Mrs. Maples's obvious distress over my best friend. 

"Alex, Austin is missing."

END OF FLASHBACK

Oh, how I hope that Austin isn't hurt or in trouble.

- Austin's POV -