Relief

Reader x Ban (Seven Deadly Sins)

I think it was the way he had looked at me that made me choose him. the peddler said to chose the one i wanted and, upon looking at the selection, he was the one that stood out. why? the life he still had in his eyes, despite....well any reason he could end up in this situation. be it an unfortunate turn of events or it simply being how life turned out for him. "...him? you chose him, sir? why? if you don't mind my asking," asked the peddler. i dusted the dirt off the legs of my slacks. he hadn't looked me in the eye since i got here but i could tell. this one has some fire in him. "feisty," i said plainly. "if that's what you want. here, you," the peddler grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him to the ground before me. as he struggled to get up, he got a good look at me. the.....he spit on my shoes. my brand new suede and leather 2k shoes. i kicked him right in his fucking jaw. he spit a bit of blood and a tooth before giving me probably the most creepy grin ive ever seen in my life. "im curious as to this one's story," i said as i filled out the paperwork. "oh? well this one is crack and heroin addicted--" "and money too!" cut in the guy. "lets just say he will do anything to get either of the three. reason he is here is cause he owes the boss man a shit ton of money. he paying it off a client at a time, if you will," he explained. i chuckled. "how much did he rack up?" i raised a brow. "300k in drugs; close to a solid mill in loans and debt," he said. again i chuckled. i squatted down to his level. i gripped his jaw, inspecting this shell of a man who somehow kept his spark.

he was good looking. all they had him in was some tattered jogging pants and a torn shirt that did nothing to cover him. fit but not bulky. "if ya like it, why don't ya kiss it?" he grinned, reaching out to kiss me. I backed up out of surprise and he missed, falling to the floor. interesting fellow. "how much?" i asked as i stood back up. mmm....i think ill like this one. love a good feisty one. "1k for the night," he said. "how much to own him?" i asked. "oh my, mister. i don't this one is really worth it. if you just give me a moment, ill find you--" i glared at him. i had already made up my mind to own this one. ill pay whatever it takes. "in order to take him off our hands, you'd have to pay what he owes completely. so....about 1.3 million?" he said.

i snapped my fingers, summoning an assistant. "write the check and handle the details," i said. she nodded, quickly scribbling out the check and handing it to the man. "w-w-well, mister. it was nice doing business with you," he said with a shaky voice. i nodded. i turned and walked away, leaving the assistant to handle the rest of the details.

after handing some miscellaneous details concerning the black market, i headed back to my penthouse apartment, just a few miles off the edge of the city. it was just past ten pm when i got home. a nice shower before i returned to my room, sporting just a comfortable towel. it was almost time for him to get here. i heard the doorbell just a few minutes before i had started watching TV. i made my way to the door. i opened it, revealing him on his knees with his hands cuffed behind his back. he still wore those jogging pants but wore a regular tee shirt now. "is he clean?" i asked. he didn't seem interested in what was going on around him in the slightest. "yes, sir. he had a complete physical done on him, per your orders. he is clean," said my assistant. i just motioned to my room.

she lead him to my room, situating him in front of me while i sat on the bed. "will that be all, sir?" i nodded and she made her exit, closing the door behind her. it was when she left that he actually looked at me. "lemme guess: some head? maybe a little ass?" he raised a brow. "satisfy me," i said nonchalantly. he sighed, standing up. it was then that i noticed he wore no shoes. she had uncuffed him before she left so he was able to pull off his shirt and pants. he did a bit of stretching before he approached me. he looked bored as he pulled off my towel and put me in his mouth.

he was slow and sensual, lapping the skin with his long tongue and fondling my balls. he's experienced, this i know. he worked out a nut before pushing me back on the bed. he climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. he leaned forward and gripped my dick, slowly putting it between his cheeks and sliding down on it. he looked bored as he rode me till i nutted up again. then.....well he rolled on his side, facing away from me. "night," he grunted.

that.....was probably the worst sex ive ever had. sure it felt good but....the mental aspect was definitely lacking. not to mention the fact that i still had at least two more nuts in me. "the hell you mean 'night'? im not done yet," i said, sitting up on the bed. "tsk...and im the king of England. you'll be out like a light soon enough. they always were," he grunted, playing with the sheet in his fingers. "im not like the others. im not done yet. don't make me fuck you," i grunted menacingly. feisty, not disobedient. he looked at me, an expression of disbelief. "you? gonna fuck me?" he started laughing. i sighed. personally i prefer them doing all the work but.....i feel as if im gonna get blue balls if i hold out any longer.

i got up out the bed and gripped his ankle. i pulled him on his back, gripping and pulling his hips towards me. he just put his hands behind his head, staring at  the ceiling. i didn't hesitate to push inside. i started thrusting. i was slow at first, looking for his angle. he closed his eyes and let out a deep breath, that grin returning from before. his breath hitched when i hit it and from then on, every thrust hit that spot.

after a few minutes of taking it easy, i let it all out. all the sexual frustration that i had amassed since the last one i had got shot during a raid by the FBI, just over four months ago. i held his legs out the way as i punished his hole. that grin quickly left, being replaced by an expression of visible struggle. he gripped the sheets tighter and tighter, his breathing speeding up. he would quiver ever so often as again and again i would pound his hole. he had came three times before i let out my third one. i still had one more left in me. i kept going and going. he gripped my arms, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "F-F-F-FUCK!!" he screamed, his grip growing tighter. i had no mercy until i let out my last nut, filling him up for the last time. i let out a deep breath. he was panting as i pulled out of him with a wet pop. this time, i did a quick stretch before taking a quick shower. i returned in a different towel.

he was still panting on the bed. he was laying on his side, trying his best to get up to his feet. he managed to get to his feet  but his legs were wobbly. i could see him leaking down the back of his leg. he took a shaky step forward before falling to the ground again. he actually started laughing as he dragged himself to the bathroom.

it was about an hour before he came out, still naked. i was in the bed, the sleep timer on and i was under my covers. he just got in the bed with me, getting under the covers. he scooted really close to me, resting his head on my chest and getting under my arm. he got comfortable. there was a moment where we didn't speak. we just laid there. "i kinda want to return you and see if i can get my money back," i thought aloud. he laughed. "naw. you own me already, master," he laughed.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eh....that could have been better written but the point came across well enough.

Ronald