Straight

Reader x Neliel

ive been alot of things growing up. ive been the captain of the football team in middle school, 4.0 honor roll student in elementary, hell....ive even went to the nationals for spell bees once upon a time ago but nothing really takes the cake like how my life is now that ive reached high school. insanely popular doesnt even begin to cover how things are now. my first day of school was filled with alot of old time friends who found they were also coming to the high school that i was going to as well. my entourage grew to a whopping 10 people within the first week, many of whom i shared alot of classes with. i cant say ive ever had a dull day. im halfway through my freshman year and i have more popularity than what most of the seniors have been working for the past four-ish years to accquire. 

of course....i have my fair share of secrets, like any public face would have. i dont know how to swim, im afraid of roller coasters, not to mention how much i cant stand the sight of snakes. i swear i saw a garden snake in my mom's garden when she had asked me to go out and get tomatoes for dinner. i literally ran back inside the house screaming for someone to get rid of it but....you know what my biggest secret is?

im....gay. 

i had always thought about it for a long time. i had the traditional fantasy that came with youth. i wanted to finish college and if going pro in football didnt work out, id get a nice little desk job somewhere on the outskirts of the city. id have the nice little picket fence yard and two story, 1.5 bath suburban home. id get married and always come home, yelling 'honey, im home' to my dear sweet.....

....husband. 

i imagined id have kids as well but those hopes were dashed in sex ed back in middle school. i was so devastated when i found that two guys couldnt make a baby. i asked the question in class, genuinely interested, and was met with laughter and ridicule. it was the normal 'you asked a dumb question' teasing but it still hurt. 

i say it was my biggest secret with a little bit of spite. as of now, its actually pretty widely known. i didnt think i could break that many hearts all at once when news of my sexual orientation spread like wildfire. it turned out that all the girls in the school were spreading rumors about who my girlfriend. i was surprised at how many of them were making false claims, saying that i did things with them at this party or how we made out and i had asked them for more. so many people thought that i was player. how did everyone find out, you ask?

two words: Grimmjow Jeagerjaques. 

he was the one guy who rivaled me in privacy. he was a junior who suspsoedly flunked out before he graduated.....twice. the guy passed sophmore and junior the first time with straight D-'s. when he failed his senior exams, the took him back to junior year. how that happened, i never bothered to find out. honestly, all i really hear is alot of rumors about the guy. apparently he is every good girl's bad boy wet dream. 

he had been arrested several times, sold drugs for a period, and knew how to get the hookup on pretty much anything but the thing that he was most famous for? the bedroom, from what im told. they are saying that he found the holy grail, the secret that guys would pay millions for, the one thing that men have never knew the whereabouts of yet he somehow seemed like he studied it for years. 

apparently he knew how to hit her 'G-Spot'. 

all in all, he was a hot commodity and every girl dreamed that he would look her way. he had everything he wanted. he always had money because his dad was loaded, his girlfriend who was always referred to as his 'main one' was always the best looking in the school, he has had more sex than every guy and girl in the school put together, the list goes on.