Gift

Reader x Law

Vivi did a little jog before leaping into my arms a
In a big hug. "OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!" she chimed. "That's what happens when you go on a trip around the world," i responded casually. "Uggh how many times do I have to tell you it was a study abroad trip? I had to go in order to complete my degree," she grunted, pulling away from our hug. "In either case, I'm glad you made it back safely. I can't wait to hear the stories," she put her arm in mines and we headed down the bush new York street. It was rather late in the evening when my sister returned from her trip and I was tasked to go get her by my parents, lucky me.

"So what's going on? I haven't seen ya In three months," I asked as we took a seat at a bistro, just a few blocks from her apartment. She sipped her coffee before setting it down. "Nope! You are gonna tell me what is going on with you. Last I heard was that you had got engaged," she said. I sipped my hot tea. "No, that's not what happened.  I had said i was thinking about it," I replied, only a bit frustrated. This is what I get for being open with mom about my life she loves to spread rumors. She chuckled. "Oh well who is the lucky guy that you have been thinking about popping the question to?" She asked. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my gallery I found a good pic of him.

 I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my gallery I found a good pic of him

She looked at the pic for a long while. "Is he emo or something? Why the filter?" She had asked. I just shrugged. "I said that too. I think he looks sexy af from any angle but....this is how he chooses to express himself," I said, putting my phone away. She chuckled. "You sure know how to pick em. Say...what happened to the last one? Doflabingo or whatever," she asked, sipping her coffee again. "Doffy? Me and him broke up almost two years ago, vivi. I told you that," I said. She pouted. "But I liked him! He had to have been the sexiest guy I've ever seen hold your hand in my life!" She chimed, staring off into the distance longingly.

I sighed. It's been a while but the feelings are still there. I liked him. He was a model, just a year younger than I was when we started talking
Met him at a nice club downtown.  We danced. Got drunk. Woke up in bed with him the next day. He was funny, witty , smart. Aspired to be an actor. Met the family with this guy. I thought everything was going great.....until I found him in bed with my boss at the time, zoro. He told me it was what he had to do to get his foot in the door. I had fallen for it. He seemed sincere and his blowjobs helped convince me. Bad part was that the cheating didn't stop there.

I thought it was his big break. He started landing auditions one after another. Played part after part. How did I find out again? I'm an actor also. Happened to land a part in a movie he was playing in as well. I overheard some of the lighting crew chatting about him. 'How does he get all these parts when he isn't even a good actor?' Someone had said. 'Easy: he is fucking the entire casting board'. I dismissed it at first, calling it baseless rumors. It wasn't until I walked in on him giving my other boss at the time, crocodile, a blowjob. What made it worse was that he didn't stop when I caught him. He was taking his undies off getting ready to get fucked when I had to leave.