Image

Reader x Laxus

i was yanked through the halls of the high school, his glare the usual only....well it was just him who had pulled me into the bathroom. i was man handled through the empty room and forced into one of the stalls. naturally i was dreading this. what was it going to be this time? dunk in the toilet? wedgie? who knows. all i know is that in either case, it will be hell to explain to my parents, even though they already knew this would happen. i braced myself for the onslaught. it always followed after this. i closed my eyes tightly as i heard the squeak of the stall door closing then......lips replaced the fists i was expecting. the fists wrapped around my hair, pulling me closer to him. the muscles that used to torment me, pushing against the lockers and on the ground embraced me. the hands that used to hit and punch me, gripped my hair, daring me to pull away. his grip was strong as always but this.....this isn't what i was expecting. i mean, who could've? who would believe that the same man who teased me without end ever since he saw me just months ago when i stated at this high school? i thought it would never end. him and the jocks would continue to target me, the gay kid. the one kid in this school who is openly gay. im not saying i check out every guy who walks my way, it just something about me that i thought it was a good idea to share with my class that day.

i couldn't breathe. his grip on me was suffocating. i had to pat his back rapidly, begging him to stop before he kills me. he finally let me go, allowing me to gasp desperately for air. it took a moment to catch my breath. i looked at him, wiping my mouth. the captain of the football team just looked away, scratching his head nervously. i knew better than to tease him about this because he could change his mind and id still get a beating but the teasing was eating at my soul, that's for sure. "so..." i started, not really knowing how to handle this. "...yeah," he muttered, scratching his elbow and refusing to make eye contact. i sighed. for a variety of reasons, i didnt like this situation one bit. "i guess we can just act like this didnt happen," i grunted, moving to go past him. he gripped my shoulders, earning a low yelp outta me. looks like i wasn't able to avoid a beating after all. "come....come to my school after house," he stuttered. i raised a brow. he shook his head vehemently. "i mean, come to my house after school," he muttered. i just nodded.

then....when we exited the bathroom, i was shoved against the wall again, painfully. "whats a lil fag doing by himself, huh?" the blonde teased, holding me against the wall. i heard his friends rounding the corner. when they saw him, they made their way over and....well the teasing started again.

i was fortunate enough to escape when the teacher rounded the corner mid beating. i was nearly unfazed, saving the swelling developing in my chin. i took a seat in my class, one i just so happened to share with the blonde. he sat two rows to the left and one seat back. during class i was hit with the usual volley of projectiles but one particular ball of paper hit a little extra hard. i picked it up, the paper uncrinkling and an eraser rolling out. then.....i saw what was written on the paper.

1020 rock side drive

it was written in small letters and was surrounded by other doodles but i could see it rather clearly. a quick glance showed he wasn't paying attention, simply drawing on his notebook again. i sighed. i dont know what to think of this. while no one was paying attention, i slipped the address in my book bag.

i walked down the sidewalk, looking around for the house. it was a suburban home on a corner in a pretty quiet neighborhood. its pretty terrible that he gets to live in this house with his rich parents and all that. my house is half this size and i still live with my parents. i hesitated before knocking on the door. took a minute. some heavy footsteps, combined with a few loud noises before the door opened, revealing the blonde in a tee and some shorts. he peaked his head out, looking around for a bit before he pulled me inside and closed the door.