Versatile

Reader x Katsuki Bakugo (My Hero Academia)

"....and that's the scene, people," I turned off my camera and started putting it away. "that's the last scene for the day. pack it up and head home," I said as I put my camera into its bag. it has its own special place in my office. I don't like people using my camera when we are shooting scenes. they tend to break shit. 

"how.....how did I do?" asked one of the actors as I was walking away from the set. for some reason the guy neglected to put his undies back on. I guess its alright. he did get pretty messy in the end, what with the facial and all. "you did fine. I could tell you were nervous the whole time and....well that's what I think really sold it. I think the viewers will cum buckets just watching your face," I chuckled. at that, the younger man smiled and I saw the slightest of blushes on his cheeks.

I made it to my office. "now....I'm told that you are doing another scene tomorrow?" I asked. we both stood at the threshold of my office. he nodded. "unfortunately, I wont be your director for that scene. I going on vacation for a couple of weeks. just listen to the director, take in the advice and apply it, but most of all....you gotta enjoy yourself, man. you have one of the best jobs on the planet. I know this is work but....that doesn't mean you cant enjoy having sex, alright?" I said. he nodded. "great, now get cleaned up. its time for the scene edit," I turned him away and pushed him off, with a healthy smack on that fine ass of his. he walked away quickly, the hand print already starting to show on his pale white skin.

yeah, I truly enjoy my job as an adult film director. it has its perks. I mean.....who wouldn't want to look at giant gyrating asses at 9am every morning? my job is truly magical. I get to direct all these sexy ass guys in the best means of personal entertainment since the invention of the television. 

I got my things ready for my trip. I would be taking a cruise with my boyfriend, aizawa, and the flight leaves really early tomorrow morning. I locked up my camera and I headed out the door. 

the studio was only three miles from my apartment, a great convenience. it wasn't uncommon that id just jog there during summer, opting to use the car of the rain got to heavy. I parked in the lot and headed up to the door. I unlocked it and I walked inside. I found my long time boyfriend sitting in front of the tv again, locked in a staring contest with the screen. I sighed. 

"video games again?" I asked as I put my stuff away. he responded with a dismissive wave as he continued to play. I guess it makes sense. he is a video game designer after all. playing games is what he does for a living. 

I wove through the mess he left around the living room. there was an empty pizza box next to him. he took an extra week off in addition to the two week long cruise, time I thought he would use sleeping but instead he tries to beat every game that his company has ever produced. odd guy but....cute. isn't that enough?

I walked by him, planting a wet kiss on his cheek. to my surprise, he paused the game as I pulled away. he gripped my head and my lips met his. he was always something of a fierce kisser. he is surprisingly affectionate at times, despite his overwhelmingly antisocial loner personality. I like it. 

"are we all packed for the trip?" I asked from the kitchen. I figured id prepare a good hot meal for dinner. I'm sure that pizza was breakfast and lunch for him. I like eating healthy and, in turn, I make him do it as well. "yeah, babe. suitcases are by the door," he called to me. I prepared plates of baked chicken, broccoli, and roasted potatoes and brought it out to the kitchen. he had stopped playing the game and was now sitting on the small sofa, watching tv. I took a seat next to him and handed him the plate. we started eating.