Tattoo

Reader x Eustass Kid

*ding, ding!* everyone looked up from their stations at the front door as another customer walked in. it was a woman, about 5'6" with long blonde hair and a bust around a d-cup. not bad. she walked right up to the front desk where vivi was stationed. she carried a purse that she dug around it before pulling out a piece of paper and sitting it on the desk. vivi looked over the paper. "this tattoo will be about 60: 80 if you want full color," she said. the woman nodded. "where do you want it?" asked vivi. she chuckled, pointing to the back side of her thigh, just under her left butt cheek. "right here. it would be great if you could make it wrap around my leg too. oh....and I do want full color," she said.

vivi nodded. "I'm gonna have to tack on another 20 for the location. is that alright?" the woman nodded. "great. cash or credit?" she asked. the woman dug around in her purse before pulling out a bedazzled wallet. she dug out a handful of bills and handed them to vivi. "if you would please follow that gentlemen back to his station. he will gladly take care of you," vivi motioned to me.

the woman looked at me for a bit before a light blush came over her cheeks. I just motioned her to follow me. I led her to a back secluded room that was lockable. I directed her to get to a comfortable position while I got ready to work.

ive been working at law's tattoo shop for about four years now. I'm the second most senior employee here, right behind vivi. I started out as a regular artist but quickly grew to popularity due to what the others have dubbed my 'specialty'. its nothing major. I'm just the go to guy when it comes to those clients who want tats in inappropriate places.

ive pretty much done it all at this point in my career. the moment it got out that the shop had an artist willing to do a tat anywhere on a body and it wasn't an uncomfortable experience, we were flooded. it especially gets hectic just after the local college and the university in the next city let out for the summer. I get all types of women who come in here. most want tramp stamps. ive done a few tit tats in the past year or so. hell, ive even done v-line and crotch area tats. quite a few actually. would it surprise you that ive done more of those than tramp stamps?

id have to say the biggest reason they come to me is because its not an uncomfortable experience. most artists, especially a certain twirly eye browed intern, pretty much drool the entire time. literally. when they come in, they at the bare minimum must expose the place they want the tat at and it can be for hours. imagine a woman with no panties on laying on her stomach or back legs wide for hours?

needless to say, another reason its pretty easy for me is because I'm gay, although not everyone knows that. they really don't even need to know. its not like I'm really interested in anyone here so I'm good. its easy because I can still maintain my focus even though the woman is bared right in front of me.

that's how ive been living for a while. I make good money doing it too. they charge a bunch and I get a cut in addition to my salary. great during those busy seasons too. its not uncommon id bring home about 4k in a month.

the woman took off her pants, revealing some tight white panties and a more than obvious camel toe if ive ever seen one. she had a dark blush as she climbed up on the table, laying on her back. I directed her to lay on her side so I could start on the back side first, finding that to be the focal point of the tattoo.

ive gotten pretty well known, too. I hear a lot of rumors when I'm waiting for a client or I'm out to lunch somewhere about the 'sexy artist'. they say the experience is that much more embarrassing because....well they wouldn't mind if I touched them a little inappropriately. hell, they would welcome it. 'he is so professional. I don't know how he could do it' they would say. its cause I'm not interested in that. simple.