Virgin

Seme Male Reader x Hidan

hidan pov

"so tell us about this ex-boyfriend of yours again," said ino as we all sat around the lunch table. it was a little earlier in the afternoon but this is how lunch works in high school. there are three periods and unfortunately we don't get to chose which one we get. good thing I was able to stay with my friends sakura, ino, and konan. they are some interesting girls but....we work well together. at least....they didn't make fun of the gay guy in school. that, and they loved hearing my stories about past exes.

"oh! yeah. we broke up like three weeks ago. it was some ole bull shit too. we got all the way to third base but when he saw this ass, he ran away. I was pissed cause I wanted it and I was ready," I grunted. they gasped. I hadn't told them how me and my 'ex' broke up. another lie but they don't know that. truth is.....I'm still a virgin. not only that but....ive never even kissed a guy, let alone had sex with a guy. I would never tell these other virgins that. I have to save face.

"wow. I wish I was as versed in the art of coitus as our gay friend here," complained sakura as she sipped her chocolate milk. I followed her gaze to one of the few cool kids in school, sasuke. she had wanted to ask him out for a long time now but neglected to do so since ino already tried. it was some interesting gossip I heard from konan. "yeah. how do you do it, hidan? I can hardly talk to a guy I like for more than three seconds while you've already had four boyfriends in the past year," complained ino. I just shrugged. "I got mad skills," I grinned.

when lunch period ended, we promised to hang out again after school so I can tell them more lies about my past. when did it start? around the time when I first came out back in middle school. when I met them, there were already rumors circulating that I was giving blowjobs to guys in the locker room. to avoid embarrassment, I put on a front, saying that that wasn't the real story. I made up a lie and here we are: half way through our freshman year and all the girls are convinced that there has never been a time where I was a virgin.

its not so much that Ive been saving it for that 'special person'. its more like...the rumors they helped spread based off the lies ive told them are stopping it from happening. now I'm stuck in a the role as the overconfident virtual gay man-whore that they've made me out to be. its exhausting but this is the life ive chosen.

I made my way to my first afternoon class, science. based off my lies, ive pretty much made friends with every single girl in the school before I even got here. I never had to worry about having a lab partner or any of that. of course, while ive made a friend of every girl in the school, I pretty much made an enemy of all the guys. if they weren't homophobes, they assumed I had up a front to steal their girlfriends and crushes with the gay guy act.

so, I pretty much took those rumors and held them in stride, hoping that one day someone would see through it. I really hoped that someday I could actually lose my virginity. in the meantime, though, I had to keep up the front.

the personality I developed over time was that of the disinterested but will goad any girl as if I were straight. I always hit on them, pretty much rubbing it in the guys faces how comfortable the girls were around me. yeah, ive been to their houses. hell, ive seen em naked more often than ive seen them clothed and it drives the guys mad. In their eyes, I'm living the dream but I'm really dying on the inside.

now....there is a guy I do like. he was a bit standoffish and detached but he was popular enough. he played a few sports so I knew he was fit, despite the large clothes he wore. I wanted to stalk the guy but the rumors pretty much bar me from attending any sporting events. I'm pretty much at a point where every guy thinks I'm a predator. you know, the gay guy who wants to make everyone else gay too? yeah. its not the case at all but....well I sorta dug this grave on my own.