Memories

Seme Male Reader x Asahi (Haikyuu)

more often than not, I ask myself why I do this. its not as if I need to do it. my life is pretty great, actually. I got a good job, nicer house, and a nice car so I don't need to do it yet for some reason.....I do. tsk.....and you'd be surprised how much work I put into it, too. you might call it a hobby. maybe I'm a thrill seeker. I love the thought that something could happen and id need to get out of there quickly. I don't know why I do it. all I do know is that I fucking love doing it. that's enough reason, right?

I do my homework. I know what the house looks like, how it usually works, what would be available and, perhaps most importantly, who lives there. I don't so much stalk the residents. I just watch em here and then and dig a little until I found what I wanted. after that, its pretty much a matter of time. I make sure I have everything ready before hand so I know that everything will be smooth. I make sure the escape route is planned and easy to execute. that's especially important since I do like to go in solo. 

I wore a combat suit, though its not really one you could buy from a store. I made it myself. I was able to make sure that it had all the pockets that it needed to carry  the various tools for the job so that was always great. 

did I mention that....well its not just the things I could get from here that make this so thrilling? the people who live here are also pretty important to. 

in this house was a nice family of four: a housewife, the husband, a 10 year old boy, and a 4 year old girl. they had been living here for about four years now. if I'm not mistaken, the housewife had the girl about a week after they moved here. 

it was rather late in the evening when I stopped by, if you will. I chose the back door, ironically, as my entry point. I didn't like fitting into every stereotype about a home invader but doing it this way was the most efficient. I grabbed my lock picking tools, conveniently placed in their own pocket on my left breast, and I picked the lock. 

I opened the door and walked in. I knew a lot about this family, as was required for me to do this. I knew that when the husband went to bed, everyone in the home was already in bed. he would put the children to bed with a kiss good night while the wife would go to bed early. she was the type to wake up really early to make her family a nice big breakfast in the morning and ensure everything was taken care of in the morning. the two story suburban home was dark, as expected. 

there was a few things I had to figure out from minimal contact. it would be nearly impossible to pull this off if I hadn't spoken to the family personally. I happen to be the family's psychiatrist, after all. they had only recently become one of my clients. it was when I spoke with them during those three half-hour-long meetings that I deemed them worthy. they came to me to ensure that the chemistry of the family was alright. through those meeting I was able to determine a few details. I knew that the husband works much to often to spend a lot of time with the wife, the wife is unsatisfied when she is able to spend time with the husband, and the kids are acting out.  

its quite odd, given that on the outside looking in, you'd think they were the picture perfect family. 

they always smiled and the kids always seemed to be having fun. sure the husband was a bit overly apologetic, one thing that did annoy the wife to no end, but other than that, they looked perfect. why did I choose this home, of all my other clients, you may ask? nothing really. they simply had everything I needed to pull it off. they gave me their work schedule so I knew when they would be home at the same time, not to mention a few choice details about their time in the bed room but one thing that stuck out, especially so when I heard the patter of feet as they walked down the stairs, was about the children. the daughter had nightmares.