Webcam

Authors note: would you say that photo is inappropriate? i think its perfect for this story

Reader x Kiba Inuzuka

i sighed. every day. every single day i see him but i could never say anything. ever. he walked by, waving a casual hello but stupid fucking idiot me stuttered. he seemed off put about it but moved on quite easily while me...im stuck in my room beating myself up about it.

its dumb because again, i see him every single day. we have three classes together. it wouldn't be weird at all for us to chat every now and then. he thinks im a cool guy. ive heard him say it. he let me follow him on instagram, twitter, not to mention snapchat. am i weird? for not having actually held a conversation with my crush since ive known him? ive only cyber stalked him since day one.

he is well known all throughout college. the definition of a celebrity. he is the captain of the football team, an exercise guru, not to mention eye candy for literally everyone. he has had more girlfriends than years ive been born. even when he breaks up with them, he somehow keeps them in the 'captain kiba fanclub' as its been dubbed. i should have known that no matter what, id never get the chance. hell, i cant even talk to the guy without wanting to run and hide.

and so im cursed. cursed to never even know what might happen. sure a guy could imagine but.....id like to experience it first hand. actually become good friends with the guy. my face felt hot. i...wouldn't mind giving him a 'good game' after practice too. i shook my head of the thoughts. i sighed.

"hey, man!" SHIT! i had just left class and was headed to the library when i was cut off by you-know-who. i kept my head down and attempted to go around him but, to my dismay, he didn't let me. "hey, i know ya in a rush to get to wherever you are going but i just wanted to invite you to a party," he handed me a slip of paper with an address and a time on it. "it just wouldn't feel right to invite everyone in the class and not you," he said, scratching his head nervously. "so...ill see ya there?" he said, to which i responded with a head nod.

he jogged away, having spotted one of his friends, leaving me alone with this note. i looked at it...

2171 Hebi Road

10 buck buy in

cheap booze and loud music

tonight at 10

be late

i continued walking.

11:30 pm

so....yeah, i didn't go. obviously. if i could deal with a passing hello, what made you think id be able to deal with him while drunk and dancing about? id be asking for a heart attack if i saw him while there. so...i stayed in my room. lucky for me, my roommates went to the party so....it just me. or more like me and my laptop.

i did some searching, intending on doing what i always do when my roommates are gone: masturbate. naturally, im a fan of the muscle guys. my crush happens to fall into that category. the idea is enough for me. i found a few good vids to beat off to but what i had recently got into was those webcam vids on pornhub. you know, the ones where the guys spend about an hour in front of their webcam doing all sorts of stuff. most of the time its them flexing or beating off. occasionally they might show off their butt, but that's pretty much it. ive found a couple of couples on their and they might do the do in front of it but that's the furthest extent. then....well i sorta ran into something unexpected.

it was a video that was uploaded about two weeks ago by the very man who i stutter when talking to. i double clicked the vid. he was sitting on a huge bed in a messy looking room. my face felt hot and my heart started pounding. he...he wasn't wearing any clothes. he was laying on his stomach and i could see those two hills. he wore a goofy grin as he would type. i couldn't see what he was typing but every now and then, he sit up and start masturbating or flex. he'd blow the cam a kiss. hell, he even showed off his big round butt, giving it a few slaps and flexing it. it was a half hour long video but it felt like it wasn't long enough.