Aesthetic

Seme male reader x Doflamingo (one piece)

ive been a lot of things over the coarse of my career. ive been a consultant in a variety of different fields, traveled all over the world, advised some major corporations and the like but....id have to say the best job ive ever had was as a commercial staffing supervisor for Calvin Klein. I didn't enjoy it so much for the money I made, though I was paid quite well, or for the different opportunities for travel and networking. I enjoyed it because....well for a lot of aspiring models and actors, I was what stood between them and the fame and fortune that would accompany working with Calvin Klein.

it was both a rewarding job and one where I could incur a lot of stress. my job was instrument to the image of calvin klein. I was in charge of the image, the aesthetic if you will. the company relied on my good judgement to chose only the most perfect models that suited what the company wanted to portray. if the company were just selling a single product or a lifestyle associated with it, my job would be much easier. the company thrived on those who would wear the underwear. men and sometimes women who looked like they were made to wear the undergarments. to find such men and women, the requirements were extraneous and the bar was set nearly impossibly high. dare I say, high enough to discourage any model or actor who was in this as a mere hobby. 

nonetheless, I did receive many applicants, thousands actually, who believed they truly had a shot. some applied knowing they didn't have a chance but relied on the opportunity to at least be seen by someone important. there were some who truly believed they had what it took to appear in a commercial seen by billions. others.....they met the bar, at the very least. in any case, I didn't have the time to see the many thousands so I was forced to raise the bar. I required a certain level of physical fitness, not that of a body builder but....more than that of say....a dancer? they required definition above all else yet not so much that our viewers would see protruding veins or anything. sure some less than pleasing aspects would be easily covered by some make up but my motto was natural beauty all the way. in every aspect of the word, if I may be so bold. 

the male models had to be at a certain level of endowment, for example. if their bulge protruded beyond a certain point, deforming the underwear beyond what was necessary, they were rejected. the limitations on what they could wear would only guarantee their services for a very limited time and the company wouldn't consider it a good investment. we wanted long term contracts with a very select few to create a following. 

all in all, this would be a marvelous opportunity to any one who actually made it that far. I was quite surprised that, after all the times I needed to raise the bar, there were over 60 applicants left over. they, ladies and gentlemen, were the chosen few. unfortunately, about 20 or so had various difficulties with their agencies and the like so I was only left with a little over 30 that I was able to interview personally. 

I had roughly 6 spots to fill, 3 for men and 3 for women. I was lucky enough to have a balanced amount of men and women, being 15 each. I needed to chose one in every five. the first part of the process was, of course, wearing the garments. the women went first, moving into the room in a set of bra and panties. I looked through them all, inspecting every single detail of their appearance. for them to make it this far, it wasn't a surprise that nearly all passed without a hitch. some of the women were disqualified for...quite honestly, being to close to their time of the month. the work would take at least three weeks to push out a commercial. they couldn't be going through the changes during that time. 

all in all, I managed to recruit 10 to go on to the next phase. next was the men. they were led in, wearing a simple pair of the white boxer briefs. again, I inspected every bit of their person. some were a bit to slim but that was all I was able to call them on. I was forced to use that as my sole reason for sending 7 home, leaving me with just 8.