Chapter One

*Eric's P.O.V.*

She walked into the library- my first period being study hall.

"Okay so this will be first period for you," the lady,who normally spent her time behind her desk in the office, said.

She took a seat at the table not too far from my own.

"She must be the new girl," Stan mentioned.

"Fuck, she's hot," Kenny commented. "I'm going to slide in."

I watched Kenny make an attempt at her, but he was instantly shot down.

"Don't let him flatter you. He'll hit on anything with a hole," I commented loud enough for her to hear.

She shot a glare at me. I felt my face warm up, and my heart skipped a beat.

What the fuck was that?

*Your P.O.V.*

The fat boy in the library shot a joke at me, I returned it with a glare.

"Oh shut up Fatass," the male in the green hat snarled at him.

"Oi, I'm not fat, you stupid Jew," the large male retorted.

The two of them went at as the male with the blue hat slide over to my table.

"Name's Stan," he grinned.

"Um...(Y/N)," I slowly replied. "Shouldn't you try and stop them?"

"Does no good," he shrugged. "They'll just go back in 15 minutes."

I watched the two of them closely. The large male kept shooting insults of Jewish people and gingers. The slimmer male consistently kept with fat insults.

"So you're new, right?" Stan asked.

"Yes, I'm from (Hometown)," I replied.

"Man, that's a stretch. So what brings you to South Park?" he questioned.

"My mom, she got moved with work," I answered.

"Well, it's great to have you here," he smiled.

"What are you? The welcome wagoner for the school?" I giggled.

"Actually, that's my girlfriend, Wendy," he let out a laugh. "But it is important to me that people feel welcomed here. South Park is a crazy place. It's easy for people to freak out and run off."

"Well, if you feel so strongly about other's feeling welcome, shouldn't you do something about them?" I asked, referring again to the two bickering.

"The only thing that could help them is a couple's counselor," Stan laughed.

I joined with him just as the bell rang.

"Where you heading to?" Stan asked.

"English," I replied.

"Hey that's where Cartman is going," Stan said. "Hey Eric?"

"What?" the large male spat.

"Will you show (Y/N) where the English room is? Since you are already heading there?" Stan asked.

The male eyeballed me head to toe," Absolutely...not."

He left the library, and Stan sighed, "I'll just show you."

"But I don't want to make you late," I said.

"Don't worry about it. Wendy is in English this period, too. Talk to her. She'll help you with everything else," Stan reassured.

So he too me to the English room. I was one of the last people in the room, landing myself a spot right in front of the Fatass, Cartman.