Chapter Four

*Eric's P.O.V.*

"Okay Butters, do you have the plan clear?" I asked.

"Well I think so," Butters replied.

"Don't let me down," I warned.

"Golly Eric, I won't," he nodded.

I watched carefully as Butters approached Bebe. It was third period which happened to be foods. Right now, (Y/N) was in art.

"H-hey Bebe," Butters stuttered.

"Hi Butters," she replied.

She looked fairly happy, but that was all going to change real quick.

"I was wondering, since Kyle and (Y/N) seem to have a thing if you'd-

"I'm sorry, what?" she asked.

Her calm face turned sour. She looked confused, almost as if Butters spoke to her in foreign tongue.

"What did you just say?" she repeated, crazy lingered in her voice.  

Yes Bebe...do what you do best.

"If you'd go-"

"No.  Not that," she spoke sharply.  "About Kyle."

"Him and (Y/N)?  Apparently h-h-he r-really likes her," Butters stuttered. 

Bebe forced a smile on her face, "I will ruin that dumb bitch."

She left Butters standing there alone.  She over to Rebecca and whispered in her ear.  Rebecca's face changed to disgust, and the two of them spent the rest of the period bitching.

Faze two set.

*Your P.O.V.*

The bell rang, dismissing us for lunch.  I walked with Wendy to the caf like every day.  Once I got my food, I went over to the table, but a book bag was placed in my spot.  I started to move it but was quickly stopped.

"What do you think you're doing?" Bebe glared.

All the other girls joined with her look of disgust except Wendy, who looked just as confused as me.

"What's going on?" Wendy asked.

"Wendy, feel free to sit, but this dumb slut needs to find somewhere else to eat," Bebe replied.

Wendy gave her a look, "Bebe..."

"Hey you want to defend her, you can go find a new place to sit too," Bebe shrugged.

"We were fine this morning?" I mentioned.

"That's before I knew what kind of back stabbing cunt you really are," Bebe spat.

"Bebe," Wendy scolded.

No Wendy, let her have it," Rebbecca chimed.

"What did I do?" I questioned, feeling the hostility build up within me.

Bebe let out a laugh, "You can act as stupid as you want.  You knew Kyle was mine.  You've heard me talk about him since the first day you got here, but that doesn't stop you.  A guy has a girl, but you'll come along and wreck it.  I get it though.  You're new, and Kyle's a cutie.  But don't think for a second that I'll give you any of my sympathy."

"Don't you think you're being a little ridiculou?" Wendy questioned.

"Wendy, tell me I'm  being ridiculous if this were Stan we were talking about," Bebe pointed out.

Wendy gave a reluctant look. 

"She had no bounds with Kyle.  What makes you think she'll stay loyal to you," she continued.

"I wasn't trying to-"

I was quickly cut off by Bebe, "Listen to her... pathetic.  Wendy, who are you going to stick with?  A homewrecking slut or your childhood friends?"

Wendy looked back to me and a spark of hope shot through my body.  That's the worst though.  False hope.

Wendy took a seat next to Bebe, leaving me modified, but that wasn't the worst of it.  Feeling alone was definitely worse.  I quickly disposed of my tray and ran to the bathroom in hopes that anyone would come after me, just to show they cared a little.  No one did though.  I was left alone and friendless.