Chapter Nineteen

*Eric's P.O.V.*

We were called into the gym Monday morning for an emergency assembly.  I walked into the gym to see a giant poster with 'SUICIDE HOTLINE' written on it.  I froze.

Where is she?

(Y/N) was nowhere in the school, and Clyde, Kyle, and Sally were all outside the counselor's office.

Nobody knows that it was all me.

Normally that would set my worries at ease, but not this time.

"I can't believe that we have to have a stupid seminar because one nobody tried to kill herself," Bebe complained.

Tried? That means-

"Considering that no one even liked her," Rebecca added.

"(Y/N) tried to kill herself?" I asked.

"You weren't part of this conversation," Rebecca rolled her eyes.

"I know, but I just don't know what happened," I shrugged.

"Eric Cartman not knowing the latest gossip?" she asked with shock.

"Half the time you cause shit like this to happen," Bebe added.

They shot each other a glance.

"Neither of you are being useful to me," I growled, walking away.

I continued to walk around the crowded hall outside the gym, until I finally ran into Kenny and Stan.

"hey guys," I greeted.

"I heard we are having these things all week," Stan mentioned.

"All week?" Kenny questioned.  "Seems excessive."

"You know, I think it's good.  (Y/N) can't be the only person who felt like this, and who's to say that no that she's acted up others won't?" I shrugged.

Both Stan and Kenny's gaze landed on me.

"I'm sorry- did you just say something insightful and completely empathetic instead of something extremely douchey?" Stan asked.

"I have a heart you asshole," I glared.

"Could've fooled me," Kenny commented.

"At least I'm not a poor fuck," I growled.

"I think we should head in," Stan suggested.

I followed behind the two of them, pondering my own words.

I have a heart.

I have never said something so ridiculous in my life, but on the other hand, I've never felt this kind of pressure in my chest either...

*Your P.O.V.*

I was home from the hospital, but my parents didn't send me to school.  Mom cried when she looked at me, and dad was talking about moving.  I really had no words for what I did.  I had no backup plan, so now I sat in my room trying to think of what I could do next.

Maybe it's a sign that I should give life a second chance. 

"(Y/N)," Dad knocked on my door, "a friend from school is here to see you."