You Had a Bad Boy Over (Grayson)

"Please come over? I don't wanna spend the night by myself." You said to Grayson over facetime. You had been begging him for the past hour to come over to see you and hangout for the night. Your parents were out at a benefit dinner and wouldn't be back until late, and you saw the perfect opportunity for Grayson to come spend the night with you. Plus, a storm was supposed to be coming and you didn't want to be home alone.

"I don't know, babe. We almost got caught by your parents the last time I was over there." He said.

"They won't be back until one, maybe two, in the morning. You'll be gone by then. I just wanna see you for a bit." You said.

"You sure they'll be gone that long?" He asked.

"Yes, I promise." You said.

"You are absolutely, one hundred percent sure. I don't want to get you in trouble. I don't really want to get in trouble either." He said.

"Grayson, yes, I am a million percent sure. We won't get in trouble. Plus, you'll beat the rain if you come now." You said.

"Okay, fine. I'll be over in like ten minutes." He said.

"Yaaaaaaay, I'll see you when you get here. I love you."

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too." He said with a smile. You ended the facetime call and went to unlock the door. You text him and told him the door was open, grabbed some snacks from the kitchen and headed back up to your room. A little while later, you heard the front door open and Grayson appeared in your room.

"Hey." You said as you reached out your arms and pulled him into a hug. He kissed you softly and laid his head on your chest as you played with his hair. You turned on one of the music channels on your tv and lied in bed, talking.

"Was there a reason you wanted me to come over?" He asked.

"Am I not allowed to want to see my boyfriend?" You asked.

"That's not what I meant. Of course you're allowed to want to see me. I wanted to see you too. I was just wondering." He said.

"I just figured, since my parents weren't gonna be home, it was a good opportunity for us to get some alone time." You explained.

"I love alone time." He said as he kissed you.

"Mmmm, so do I." You said, kissing him again. Just then, it started to rain.

"Perfect cuddle weather." Grayson laughed.

"Now, aren't you glad you came over so you could have someone to cuddle with?" You asked.

"Yeah, I guess." Grayson said as he kissed you. You ended up spending the night lying in bed, having great conversation, talking about anything and everything that came to mind. Grayson made himself comfortable in your bed, lying down and holding you in his arms, and before you knew it, you both had fallen asleep, listening to the sound of the rain.

You were woken up a few hours later by the light coming on in your room.

"(Y/N)? Who's car is that in the driveway? We said no one was allowed over tonight." Your mom said as she walked into your room.

"Oh shit, you're home already." You said as you jerked up.

"Watch your language. Now, who's car is tha-, wait a minute. Who's that in the bed with you?" She asked.

"Gray, get up. She's already noticed you. No point in hiding now." You said.

"Grayson is here?! So, not only did you have someone over, when we told you not to, you have a boy here, in the house, alone."

"Mom, we didn't even do anything. We were just talking and listening to music, and then we fell asleep. I swear, that's it." You explained.

"And I'm supposed to just believe that?" She asked.

"Well, it's the truth." You said.

"Mrs. (y/l/n), you can trust that we did not do anything. I would never disrespect your house rules, and I knew that with the rain coming in, I didn't want her to be here alone, in case anything happened." Grayson explained.

"If anything happened, she could've just called us." Your mom said.

"Well, yes. But she might not have been able to get a hold of you, all the loud music playing at the dinner, you might not have heard your phone ring." Grayson said.

"I guess, but I still don't like the fact that you two were here alone." Your mom said.

"And we wont do it again. Guardians every time we're in a house together from here on out." You said.

"Alright, well, since it's still raining, we don't want you driving in this weather, so you can go ahead and stay the rest of the night, but this bedroom door will stay open and nothing but sleeping will happen in that bed. Do you two understand?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." You and Grayson said in unison.

"Alright, I'm going to sleep now. Good night." She said as she walked down the hallway. You turned out your bedroom light and climbed back into bed.

"I'm so sorry. I should've never asked you to come over. This is all my fault." You said.

"No, don't say that. We're both at fault. Falling asleep wasn't part of our plan. I was only supposed to stay for a bit. But, oh well. Can't do anything about it now." Grayson said.

"I know, but I still feel bad. I hate getting you in trouble." You said.

"Baby, it's okay. Now, let's just go back to sleep." He said as he kissed you on the forehead.