Target Adventure (Grayson)

*Grayson's POV*

I finished setting up my vlog camera on the dashboard and spoke to it for a minute.

"Alright, I just got in the car, on my way to pick up (Y/N). She's spending the weekend with me and Ethan, and I'm pretty excited." I said. I turned up the radio as I drove over to (Y/N)'s house to pick her up. I pulled up to her house and saw that she was standing at the end of her driveway.

"There's my girl." I said as I turned the camera around and focused on her as she waved at it.

"Hey baby." She said as she got in the car.

"Hey." I said as I leaned over to kiss her.

"Can we stop at Target on the way back to your place? I need to pick up a few things for this weekend." She asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said. I pulled out of her neighborhood and we made our way to Target. I grabbed the camera off the dashboard and vlogged our time in Target.

"Awe babe, can we get starbucks?" I asked.

"Only if you promise to be a good boy while we're here." She said.

"Okay I promise." I said, causing (Y/N) to laugh. "What do you need?" I asked.

"I need something else to wear. I don't really like anything I packed for this weekend." She said.

"Oh god, we're gonna be in here for hours." I joked.

"Whatever. I promise it wont take long." She said. We walked around the clothes section for a bit and she picked out a couple new outfits. We ended up walking the rest of the store, eventually making our way around to the toys.

"You are such a child." She laughed as I pushed the 'try me' buttons on all the toys on the shelf as we walked pass them. We walked through the rest of the toys and found a ball on the floor and started to kick it around before one of the workers came to stop us.

"Look what you did you got us in trouble." I laughed as we walked back to the front of the store to check out.

"You started it." She said as she shook her head. We got up to the registers and stood in line to check out.

"Of course you'd pick the longest line for us to stand in." I whined.

"You'll be alright." She said as she leaned her head on my chest.

"I might not be. You don't know." I said. After we checked out, we went over to the starbucks, ordered our drinks and sat at one of the tables. I turned off the camera for a bit, while we sat there and just talked for a bit.

"So, what are our plans for this weekend?" She asked.

"I'm not sure yet, but I do know that I wanna take you out for a romantic dinner tomorrow night. It's the first weekend we've spent together in months, so I wanna have a special date night, just the two of us." I explained.

"Sounds good to me. Good thing I just got a cute new outfit." She said with a smile. We sat at the table for a little while longer, chit chatting while we finished up our drinks. Once we finished, we headed back out to the car. I turned the camera back on and blasted the radio as (Y/N) and I had our own version of carpool karaoke on the way home.