Chapter two!

As soon as she got into the car her phone went off, a text from Greg! 'Hey baby are you on your way yet? Miss you'
'Just got into the car, about to pull out into the road now, see you in a few hours love, can't wait to spend our life together!'
'Okay drive safely babe, can't wait either!' Satisfied with her texts, Steph pulled out the drive way and onto the street. Steph was about a half hour into the drive when suddenly she was cut off by another very pink car. "Watch where you're going idiot!" She shouted out the window. The car just continued driving switching lanes. It drove Steph crazy. The worst part, this car was driving in the same direction the entire time. "Great." Steph says to herself. She sees the university coming near by and instantly smiles. "Finally, I'm here, I can put the past behind me and move forward, with Gregory." She says out loud to herself. She excitedly pulled up in the parking lot and turned off the car. The mystery car pulled up right next to her! "Oh this is going to be fun." She says sarcastically to herself. Steph gets out of her car to see who is in the mystery car. The mystery women gets out, and it's Steph's worst nightmare!

"Oh why hello Stephie!" The mystery women who was going in the same direction as her, was none other then Isa! "What are you doing here!?" Steph asked annoyed. "I'm here to attend university silly goose." Isa says in her annoying preppy voice. "How! They only accept 4.5 GPA here and I'm so sure your grades don't make the cut Isa!" Steph could hear herself yelling, causing a scene, but she didn't care. Isa smirked. "Why Stephie I'm here on a cheerleader scholarship sweetie." 'Of corse you are.' Steph says under her breath. "Excuse me?" Isa asked. "Oh nothing sweetie, excuse me I've gotta go to my boyfriends dorm, You remember Gregory don't you?" Steph says, smirking back, causing Isa to frown a bit. "Of course I do, I can't believe you two losers are still together! Whatever I need to go." There was a touch of jealousy in her voice. "Bye Isa." Steph says, grabbing her luggage and heading towards Gregory's dorm.

When she arrived he was already at the door, smiling his gorgeous pearly whites, his thick full lips looking just as kissable! It was enough to make Steph's insides melt and her heart to pound a million miles a minute! "Theirs my gorgeous gal." Steph smiles and they instantly lock lips. After a few minutes they break away. "Hi love!" Steph says smiling from ear to ear. "Hey babe, what took you so long getting here?" He asked for the first time since she arrived. "I uh, ran into someone." She says, trying to forget about Isa. His eye brows curl up in confusion. "Who?" Steph rolls her eyes, then as if sensing her name was about to be mentioned, Isa walked by. "Ohmygod Gregory, Stephie, so great to see you here!" She flashed Steph an evil smile. "The she devil." Steph says, just enough for Greg to hear. He gives her a sympathetic look, indicating he understands.