Chapter three!

"What are you doing here?" Greg asked. "She's on a cheerleader scholarship." Steph says, with her arms folded around her arms. "Oh." Was all he could say. Then Isa opened the door next to them. 'Oh no!' Steph thought. "Your...dorm is next to mine?" Greg asked hesitation clear in his voice. "Yes of corse, you're a football player, I'm a cheerleader, we go together!" Isa says, looking and smirking directly at Steph. "We don't belong together Isa, I'm with Steph, forever and always." He says, pulling Steph near him and planting a big kiss on her lips, to which Steph accepts and kisses back. 'We'll see.' Isa says under her breath, but Steph heard it. "Well I must get into my awesome one bedroom dorm now, goodbye you two." She says, disappearing behind the door.

       "I can't believe she's here!" Steph says, putting her head onto his chest as soon as they enter Greg's dorm room. "I know love, but as long as I'm here, I'll always protect you." Tears of joy spring to Steph's eyes, she can't wait to spend the rest of her life with the man she loves. "That means a lot babe." She hugged him tight. Steph set her luggage on the bed near the window, a pull out one from the couch, Greg thought of everything. "So it's your first day here love, I've got so much to show you!" He smiles. "I can't wait!" Steph ties her hair up into a low ponytail and walks over to her boyfriend, who immediately takes her hand in his. She wasn't going to complain. "Where too first love?" Greg continues to smile. "Riverside Cafe, it's beautiful and the perfect 'first date', you know since reconnecting over the past year, I really missed you Steph." "I missed you too, more then you'd ever think." She admitted while blushing.

          The two of them head to the Café in Greg's car. They arrive five minutes after leaving. George parks into the nearest parking space, shuts off the car, and heads to the passenger side to open the door for his lovely lady. "After you dearest." Steph smiled her brightest smile yet. "Thank you kind gentleman." They walk to the door hand in hand, and go strait up to the counter. "Reservation for two, under Thompson please." The waitress, who looked to be about 50, wrinkles around her mouth, grey hair, on the short side, and caramel colored skin looked at the pad. "Ah yes, here it is, table or booth sir?" Greg smiles and answers "Booth please." She smiles her old lady smile and walks to the nearest booth, Greg and Steph follow behind. "Here you are, your waitress will be here soon, enjoy the Riverside Cafe you two." She says, handing over two menus.

        "Oh wow this place is amazing!" Steph says, looking in awe. The café was huge, their were white twinkling lights hanging above every table and booth, lighting was perfect, the tables and booths were lined perfect to fit the restaurant. Their were tan table cloths on every one. This place was perfect, oh and it was right next to the river! A girl could get used to this. Greg smiled. "I knew you'd love it!" A waitress, about mid 30's with long flowing black hair brown eyes and coffee brown skin approach their table.  "Hello my name is Francine and I will be your waitress for the evening." She smiled. "Hello it's nice to meet you, we'll start out with two glasses of water to drink please." Greg says to her. "Excellent, I will return shortly to take your order.
Steph glances at the menu, everything looks so delicious. "What do you recommend hon?" She asked Greg. He smiled and had a mischievous look in his eye. "I'd highly recommend the spaghetti and meatballs." He winks, causing Steph to blush. Greg laughs and grabs her hand across the table. "Then that's what I'll get, want to share?" She asked, reading his mind. "Absolutely my lady." He smiled. The waitress, as if sensing they were ready, came to take their orders.  "We'll take spaghetti and meatballs please, with breadsticks and your finest red wine." Greg ordered. Francine writes the order down and walked away. Steph found herself looking out the window at the perfect view. The river was a gorgeous blue, with perfect waves. This is the perfect first date Greg, nothing can ruin it." Steph says smiling. All of a sudden she spots her walk in. "Oh no, please don't see us please don't see us!" Steph preyed, but it failed.