Chapter 4- Who Are You?

(Kakashi POV)

I glared at Kiba as he followed Akuma again. 'There's something going on...'

'I'm sure Akuma will be fine. I need to find out what he's up to.'

(Akuma POV)

I looked around the store, frowning. 'They change the objects in this store too much...'  I sighed.

"Mommy, that girl is scary..." A little girl tried touching my sword.

I glared at her so intensely that a dark aroma came out from me. "Don't touch me, little girl..."

She cried and ran away. 'Kids...So annoying...' I growled. I looked around again, but someone inturrupted me.

"Excuse me, but-""Look, she tried to touch me and that wasn't the brightest idea; unless she wanted to loose her hand-" I froze as I turned around to face the stranger.

He looked like the same age as me. His hair was as red as blood. On his forehead was a kanji that said: Love. He looked like he wore eyeliner and his skin was pale. His eyes were teal.

He wore a large gourd on his back which made me question what the heck he carried in there.

"Sorry...I thought you were someone else..." I muttered, humilated that I had made such a careless mistake.

"It's fine....And...Were you looking for this?" he asked, holding up a silver teddy bear with teal eyes. My eyes widened.

"N-No!" I lied. 'How the heck did he know-' "Oh, thats too bad...." he said quietly. "Maybe I'll just give it away to some random person."

I looked at the floor, my fingers gently touching my sword nervously. "Actually...Yeah...I was looking for that..." I blushed.

He handed me the bear and I gratefully took it. I snapped. 'I'm acting like some girl with a crush!'

I looked straight into the strangers eyes. "Just asking, but-" "How did I know you wanted that? I got complaints from parents that a girl with a huge sword scared their child. This is a...toy store after all" he said with a smirk.

I had an anime vein on my head, but didn't say anything.

"So I decided to go see for myself since the complaints kept on piling up. I saw you- The girl with a large sword. Then I saw you staring at that bear. I guessed you really wanted it. So here. You can keep it" he said.

"What are you? The manager of this store or something?" I asked, suspicious. He raised an eyebrow. "That's for me to know and you to find out."

"But you need to repay me, since I bought that thing for you." 'H-Huh?'

"Mind if I buy you?" he asked, a sly look on his face. "What?" "Good, let's go."

He grabbed my wrist and took me outside of the store. 'I will kill him...'

(Kiba POV)

I overheard Akuma's and Gaara's coversation. I sweatdropped when I heard him say that he would "buy" her.

'Never knew the Kazekage had the guts to say that...'

Akamaru barked. My eyes widened. I took out a kunai and reflected the shuriken. "So you found me, Kakashi" I said with a grin.

"What are you doing? Why are you following my daughter?" Kakashi asked in a cold voice. "Last time I checked, she isn't related to you at all" I replied.

We were in an alley, which was quite too narrow for a fight. And I was loosing Akuma.

"Look, I'd love a fight, vice versa, but I'm loosing my prey. See ya, old man" I said and ran away as quick as I could.

Kakashi ran after me and I growled. 'Great. Just what I need. I'm going to have to loose him.' I ran towards the street and saw a crowd of people. I smirked and did handsigns, making a few shadow clones.

'He has the sharingan, but I should be able to escape. I am an Inuzuka after all.' I ran quickly away from the crowd until I was sure I was far enough and began searching for Akuma again.

(Kakashi POV)

'DAMMIT!' Kiba had made shadow clones, but when I used my sharingan, they were all fakes.

'I lost that bastard...' I put my headband back down to cover my left eye.

'I should find Akuma...and quickly!'I jumped on a rooftop and began quickly scanning the village.

--- --- ---

Hope you liked it. Sorry I made Kiba the bad guy...

Akuma: I've been kiddnapped by a stranger. Can I kill him?

Me: I don't think you would want to do that...

Akuma: But...he touched me....

Me: ....Don't kill him, ok?

Akuma: Fine. Can I kill you?

Me: *Running*

Please vote and comment!