Chapter 24- Leave him

Im so sorry. But the wattpad app isnt working. So imma post online for a while until it works again. Im sorry for the delay.

Fluff

PLZ SHARE

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

-------------------------

Temari POV:

Shikamaru and I were sitting on a bench, watching the clouds. "So uh....Anything new happened these past few days?" Shikamaru asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing special happened. Only thay Gaara's dating. I got so mindblown when i found out." I replied.

Shikamru smircked. "Yeah..." I looked at him. "So what did you want to talk about?"

He blushed. "Uhhh...I cant sleep" he replied. My eyes widened. "Why is that?" I asked. "Hmmmm....its really bothersome. My mind wont leave me alone." "Huh?" i was confused.

He put his hand over his heart. "It beats fast...here....when i think about you." He blushed and i did too. "M-me?" I asked.

He nodded. Pulling his face close to mine, he kissed me. "...Temari? Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and hugged him. "Yes." i answered. He grinned.

Akuma POV:

"Kiba, what in the world are you talking about?"  I was very confused.

"Akuma..." he was trying his best to hold back tears. "Please...leave Gaara....." he held my hand. "And come to me." I slowly pulled my hand away.

I looked down. "Im sorry Kiba..." i looked at him and tears were streaming out of his eyes. He looked hurt. "But Gaara is very important to me."

I looked at him and he began walking away. "Kiba..." i called after him. He remianed silent. "I knew i had no chance of getting your heart....my love...has always been rejected. I...give up. You showed me that i cant win a girls heart" he said.

I walked over to him and hit him on the head. "Are you stupid or something?" I said, sternly. He rubbed his head. "Ow..."

"Dont give up so easily, dummy. Find a girl that returns your feelings. Do you really want to die alone? With no one there for you? You are a fool." I glared at him with an angry look.

He grinned. "Ha...you're right. But still. I give up....for now." I smircked. "Alright." i replied. "Im going to find the group. Bye Akuma." He waved with his back turned and i did the same.

Gaara came down from the trees. My eyes widened. "Gaara..." He looked at Kiba and me. "Are you going to chase after him now?" He asked.

"Wha? No." I said sternly. "I rejected him." Gaara looked directly at me with his face emotionless. "Looks like you accepted him." Gaara said. "Yeah? Well you saw wrong." I said.

"Akuma...you are so stupid." Gaara said. *stab* my heart has broken into a thouasnd peices. "You...you're not Gaara." I stepped back.

"Ha. You make me laugh, Akuma. You dont know me. Anyways, if you really dont think that im Gaara, prove it."

------------------------

Hope you liked it. Lots of feels.

PLZ SHARE!!!