Chapter 13- Meeting Gaara's Siblings

Hiiii.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Akuma: yea....

-------------------------------

Gaara POV:

I was worried. "Akuma..? Are u ok?" "Yea....... Can u show me the direction of the bathroom though?" She sounded nervous.

"Yeah....the bathroom is right behind me." Still looking down, she headed to the bathroom. I was puzzled. "Strange girl..." 'I never met a girl who doesnt like skirts and doesnt want to show her face to anyone.' I walked away with these thoughts troubling me.

Akuma POV:

That was so close.  Too close.....if he saw...i traced my left eye. Ashamed of what i saw, i washed my face without looking at the mirror. I washed my mask that i was holding and wiped the blood off my headband. The blood faded a little on my mask but you could still see some spots.

The cloth fell off easily...'Thats not good...' i manged to find a rubber band and tied it to the end of the cloth,  covering my nose and mouth. My headband was clean and i placed it over my left eye. I decided to put my mask in the wash. (laundry)

I bumped into someone. 'Aww crap. Im so clumsy...im bumping into people too much....'

Annoyed at myself, the guy said, "Hi." I looked up. He was wearing cat-like hood. He looked like he was wearing face paint.

I glared. "Who are you?" I aksed. "Kankuro. Nice to meet you. Im Gaara's big brother." "Hmmm. Akuma. I wouldnt call it nice but anyway.  Show me to the laundry room?" He.pointed to the left. "Thanks." I left. "You might meet my sister there."

"Oh gosh. I hate introductions." I mumbled.

"Well, sorry, but nice to meet you. Name's Temari. Im Gaara's big sister" I looked at her. She had 4 ponytails and was smiling. "Akuma. And like i said before, i wouldnt exactly call it nice..." I coldly said. My face remained emotionless.

"Heh. You remind me of Gaara when he was young...Hand over your mask. Ill clean it up for you." she offered. "I already tried to clean it..." i objected. "Do u want to wear that silly cloth all day long or your mask?"

She had a point. I handed over my mask. She told me to wait outside because she did something "special" when she cleaned. I scoffed but did what she told me to do.

After a few minutes, she came out. My mask was spotless. My eyes widened. "Thanks" was all i could say. "No problem. I have to make dinner now. Do you want to stay and have dinner with us?" "Wouldnt that be rude..?" i questioned. "Nope. itz fine. Your clothes should be done drying by now. Go check on them if you want. Explore the house...do whatever. Ill call you when dinners ready." Temari said.

'Shes nice...' i thought. i took off the cloth and someone opened a door. Gaara came out. 'Oh shat. i didnt get a chance to put on my mask'

-------------------------------

Boring story. ill add fluff i owe u in the next chapter. Hope u enjoyed

Gaara: I get to see it dis time

Akuma: Uhhhh...i- *covers Akuma's mouth*

Me: Akuma! Dont spoil it. Baiii people