Chapter 10- I'll Kill You

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Glad that some people are reading this story. ^_^ Thanks. Please vote~~~

***WARNING: HAS GRAPHIC KILLING. I put a warning sign on the chapter before the killing paragraph, so skip that pragraph if you dont like bloody scenes.***

-------------------------

Gaara POV:

'I just had to see her again. I don't know why. I barely even knew her. Something about her....makes me wonder. I never sleep but....' I looked at the pile of papers on my desk. 'Fudge these papers. I'm going.' I stood up and went out the window silently.

Akuma POV:

Gaara was here. Well, more like a clone of him." Meet me in the forest. Don't worry. I'll find you" he said. The next thing you know, the clone dissapeared.

I quickly changed into my outfit, grabbed my sword and went out my window. 'Kakashi promised not to follow me, so I didn't have to worry about that.' I thought for a moment. 'But...You never know....' I did a hand sign and placed a shadow clone of myself sleeping on my bed. Then I headed to the forest.

Kiba POV:

'Well, time to sleep.' I yawned. I was heading over to my bed, when a figure shot past my window. I took a peek outside and there was Akuma. She was standing there, looking at the direction of the forest.

She was talking to herself quietly. "The forest, huh? Am I making a stupid move right now?" I heard her say. She shook her head and continued jumping on roofs.

I was curious about what she meant. Akamaru was sleeping, so I decided to leave him here. 'I'll be fine. Be safe, Akamaru' I thought to myself. I changed my clothes quickly and followed Akuma's scent.

Akuma POV:

'Near the forest...? Hmmm...I'll just wait out here.' I was lying on a big and old tree's branches. I closed my eyes, since I was tired.

A few minutes later...

I heard someone come, rustling a tree's branches. I quickly opened my eyes, fully alert. Kakashi taught me to always be on guard, so I held the handle of my sword, ready for a fight.

Gaara came out, but I held the handle. "Hi. Sorry I'm late. We had to meet at midnight, right? So I just wanted to talk. The job of the Kazekage...It's really bus-"

My eyes narrowed. "We never agreed to meet at midnight..." I pointed out. I held my sword a centimeter away from his neck. "Any last words?" I hissed.

Gaara laughed. "So...you saw through my disguise?" he said. I glared at him. "Are you sure you want that to be your last words...?" I said. He shrugged.

"I kept my eye on you for a while, actually" he continued speaking, ignoring me. "You're better than I thought. I work alone, so no one will chase after you...Maybe" He had on a sly face. "I thought you would be my next prey, but....Oh well....Karma." He mangaed to make a cut  on my check, but I didn't flinch. I smiled a creepy smile. ( You know...that creppy smile Gaara did in the manga and anime?)

"Those were some excellent words" I said in an eerie tone. I smiled wider. He looked frightened now. "I got really emotional. Also...Just cause I'm a girl, doesn't mean I'm scared of blood" I said. My sword was really close to his neck now. "Alright. Enough talk. I'm tired of waiting.They don't call me a Bloodthirsty Demon for nothing. Time to die" I said in a sing song voice.

***Warning: If you don't like bloody stuff, skip this next paragraph and go to the next one. Its graphic. I warned you...***

My sword cut a line on his neck. He flinched in pain. "That's not all..." I hissed. I cut an inch now. Blood was squirting out quickly. "D-Demon. You're a demon!" he cried out. "Yes. I know I am. Now do you want a painful or painless death?" I said. My smile was becoming wider. "You know what? I'll choose.....hm......I choose painful. His eyes widened in fear. I slowly cut his neck until his pulse stopped. Blood was all over my sword, hands, and face. I sliced his whole head off in one cut. It fell to the ground and so did the body.

"Sorry" I said "But you deserved it." I felt someone's presence behind me.

I turned around.

-------------------------

Someone requested that Akuma should kill someone, so I did it. I gave a little warning though. If you ignored it, your fault. You know what. I'll add lots of fluff later to make it up to you.

Akuma: That was fun...

Me: O-ok.... (0_0)