Chapter 33- Is This It?

1 chapter a day. I get distracted easily. I'm sorry. I end up wasting a lot of time because of this. So here is the Final Fight Part 2!!!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akuma POV:

'I guess.. this is it..' I was out of chakira. My sand armor wasn't hard anymore, since I was out of chakira. My "father" pulled my sword out of the wall.

"Alright. Today you will die. My revenge will be complete and I can finally rest in peace..." he said. "No...I can't die yet. I need to see my friends again...I need to see my father...I need to see Gaara. If I die, then I can't rest in peace" I said.

I tried to stand up, but my head pounded against my skull, making me dizzy. 'I can't die..'

My "father" walked in my direction, with my sword in his hand. "Don't try. It only makes it worse. You know, it's strange." He bent over to his knees to look at me eye to eye. "I hated you. However your mom loved you. I don't know why, but she killed herself. She took a knife to the heart. You were the last thing she gave me. But you acted like you didn't care. So I just have to kill you..."

"What? What type of stupid reason like that makes you want to kill me? I was only 5! How would I know about these stuff? You are crazy!" I yelled.

"Exactly. Why do you think I live here? I know I'm crazy, thanks. Now I'm going to kill you" he said.

He stabbed both my hands. I didn't react at all, although it hurt. "Just in case" he commented. "You're taking the pain quite well." "I'm used to it" I replied.

"Now for the heart" he said. 'This is it' I closed my eyes.

'I don't feel anything. Am I dead? Is this the afterlife?' I slowly opened my eyes.

Sand was wrapping around my sword. 'Huh? That could only mean...' I looked in the direction of which the sand was coming from'

Gaara was there. "Sorry I'm late, Akuma. I guess I barely made it, even though your hands got stabbed. In sorry" he said. "At least you're here" I said.

"Ah...The Kazekage...Alright. You can kill me" my "father" said. Gaara glared at him. "Why is that?" he asked. "Because...I always wanted to die by someone strong. And I'm almost out of chakira. I know I'm going to die if I fight you. Just kill me" He let go of my sword.

"You destroyed the sand village. And you want to die. This is just too easy" Gaara said. "Are you sure?" Gaara asked. My "father" nodded his head.

Gaara controlled his sand and wrapped it around  my "father." "Sand coffin!" Gaara yelled. "Sand burial!!!" My "father's" blood rained down on Gaara and us.

(If you want a fighting scene between Gaara and Akuma's dad, then comment. I was too lazy to make a scene. Lel.)

"G-Gaara..Your shoulder. His blood was soaking through his clothes. Gaara grunted in pain and fell the floor. He was lying next to me. "Gaara!" I called out. "I'm not going to die, so don't worry. Let's just sleep. For now. I promise I'll be there when you wake up." I nodded and I closed my eyes.

"Akuma!!!!" I heard someone call my name, but I passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chappy. I'm sorry. I'll make another chapter...NOW!!!