Chapter 15- I'll Show You

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

-------------------------

Akuma POV:

I concluded Gaara had forgotten about the promise I had made him to show my face, so I fast walked to the laundry room. These clothes were too uncomfortable....I frowned.

Thankfully, my clothes were dry. I grabbed my clothes. I fast walked back to my room so Gaara wouldn't see me. I went inside and changed into my normal clothes. I breathed a sigh of relief. It was so roomy...

I folded Temari's clothes neatly and put it on the table. I heard a knock on the door. I froze. Was it Gaara?

I heard Temari's voice," Hey Akuma, came you come out here for a minute. It's about your sword." 'MY SWORD!!!' I quickly opened the door. Temari and Gaara were standing there.

Gaara had a sly smile on his face. I sighed. 'He got me...' "Thanks Temari" Gaara said. "No problem. Have fun you two." She winked. I glared at her and so did Gaara.

"I see you changed your clothes." Gaara said examining my body. I hit him on the head. "Stop staring." He rubbed his head. "Sorry" he mumbled, glaring at me.

"Want to come in?" I asked Gaara. He smiled, "Sure." 'What was I doing...?' I sighed as he walked in the room.

I promised him so... I couldnt go back on my word. I was about to pull down my mask when he held my hand. "No need. You dont actually have to show me...i just said it so I could talk to you." he said. My eyes widened. "Talk to me? You could have just asked." I said.

"But you always push me away..." Gaara avoided my eye contact and looked at the wall. That was true...

"Im sorry" I softly said. He still wouldn't look up. 'Why was my heart beating so fast?'

I sighed. I pulled off my headband and mask and placed it on the table. Flicking his forehead, I said," Your not the type who usually sulks." "Would you stop-" he looked up.

Gaara POV:

I was tired of her hitting me. I looked up and I saw that she had taken off her mask and headband. My eyes widened.

She had a huge scar. It was across her whole face (up and down). Her eyes didn't look similar at all. While the right eye had  silts (Like Kiba), this eye looked like a demon's. Also, her right eye was teal while her left was bloody red.

She avoided eye contact. She kept looking to the right, out of shame. I decided to speak. "You look..."I started to say. She closed her eyes tight. "Pretty" I finished my sentence. Her eyes widened and I smiled a ghost smile.

"But I don't look...human" she muttered. "So?" I pouted and she giggled at my pouting face.

"You're saying that to make me feel better" she said. "No. I really mean it." 'I really did' She smiled. "Thanks." I grinned. "So....want to tell me who did that horrible thing?"

Her smile faded away. She sighed. A moment of silence filled the room and then she spoke. "Ok. I'll tell you, but you have to tell me yours." Fine"  I agreed.

-------------------------

Next chapter.: You'll know both their pasts!!!

Me:FlufffluffFLUFF!!!!!!!

Gaara: Did you call the doctor?

Akuma: Yeah. He'll be here soon

Me: Who? What? Where? When? How?

Akuma: SHUDDUP.

Me: ...