Chapter 17- Rude Awakening

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Akuma: Last chapter for today. The writer needs to makeups a lot of projects. The reason why the writer is not speaking is because she wouldnt stop saying fluff. We shut her up tho. Mehehehehe. Anyway. Bai. All Gaaras fault by the way.

Gaara: But u didnt tell me not to say it.... T_T

-------------------------

Akuma POV:

Omgomgomgomg. Why did i do that? My body moved on itz own. I could still feel Gaara's warmth on my arms. I shoved my face into the pillows. Still thinking, she noticed that her heart wouldnt stop beating. Oh no. Nonononono...."IMMA SLEEP!!!" I said aloud. I shoved my face back into the pillow again.

Gaara POV:

'Why did she hug me...?' I shoved my face into my pillows and thought about that events that just happened. 'And why did I hug her back...?' I could still feel the warmth of Akuma. 'Akuma'....My heart started to beat faster when I said her name. 'AH HELL NO. NONONONONONONONONO!!!' I heard Akuma say,"IMMA SLEEP." I smirked. 'Silly girl. Wait wat....' My eyes widened. I shoved my face back into my pillows. 'Imma sleep too....'

*fast foward to morning*

Everyone was awakened by the loud knock on the door:

*In Akumas room* "Kakashi...lemmie sleep a little longer..." I mumbled. 'Strange...he wasnt shaking her...; I opened my eyes and heard loud knocking. Mumbling and annoyed, I changed into my outfit and almost forgot my headband. When I saw it, I blushed, thinking of the previous night. Shaking my head, I placed the headband on my forehead and walked out the door.

*in Gaara's room* 'Omg...wheres that stupid snooze button...' I frantically reached my hand to where the clock was. It was not beeping at all. I ended up falling off the bed, noticing someone was knocking at the door. I was pissed. "What a way to wake up..." I grumbled and headed out the door.

*in Temari' room* I was already awake and heard the loud knocking. I quickly ties my 4 ponytails and headed out the door.

*in Kankuro's room* *he was a heavy sleeper, so he didn't hear anything. Kept on sleeping***

Akuma, Gaara, and Temari were at the front door. Akuma opened the door and when she saw Kakashi.

Kakashi POV:

"AKUMA!!! YOU WERE STAYING HERE?" I sternly whispered, "Did u really kill?" Gaara was staring me and Akuma and so was Temari.

"Kakashi, come in....I'll explain everything" Akuma said. I saw Gaara. 'What?' Pointing at Gaara, I said, "How is he alive? Kiba said..." Now I was pissed. 'Did Kiba lie to him...'

'Too...much...stress....' I was put my hand on his forehead to relive myself. 'Ok. Calm down.' Akuma was guiding me to her room.

"Kakashi..sit down and take a deep breath." Akuma said. I did what I was told to do.

Clearing my mind, I nodded for Akuma to continue. Listening every word, Akuma told me everything about that night.

-------------------------

Akuma: Message from writer:I hav to do stupid projects now. Bai. Fk school ):/

Me:mhmmmhmhm....

Akuma: Shhhhhh. dont talk or ill kill u

Me: TTATT

(editing my stories....SO MUCH MISTAKKKESSSS!!! T^T)