Chapter 18- What is this feeling...?

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I need to write 5 chaps today.... -.- K den. Lets get started.

Akuma: *sigh* ur gonna make dis mushy rite?

Me: YUP

Akuma:...GAAARRRRAAA!!!!!! ):(

Gaara: TTATT

-------------------------

Akuma POV:

Kakashi listened to everything i said. His face expression changed with every detail i told.

After i finished, Kakashi, Gaara, and Temari stayed silent. Kakashi was the first to speak. "So...thats the truth" I nodded.

Kakashi stood up. "Akuma...come outside with me." I did what he told me to do.

"Do you want to come home?" Kakashi asked. I couldnt reply right away...  Kakashi smiled. "You can stay here if you want." I looked up.

"Itz Gaara isnt it?" Kakakshi asked. I blushed. "What about him...?" I tried to act innocent.

"You like him dont you?" 'Agh. Y was Kakashi being so straight foward....' Taking a  while, i slowly nodded my head. I blushed until my face was beet red.

Kakashi grinned. "I approve." He said. I looked at him. "Approve of what?" I asked. "You dating or marrying him of course. Naruto changed him and i noe ur a strong girl, so i approve.

My face was all the colors of red and pink now. I lightly punched him. "K-Kakashi...i dont even know if he likes me back. Dont say those stuff so quickly." "Im sorry" he said. "But he wont know until you tell him." He ruffled my hair. I hugged him. "Thanks....Dad."

Temari came out. "Uhmmm...Kakashi. Would you like to live here for a while...? Since I noe Akuma wants to stay right?" I nodded. She smiled. "Ill show you to your rooms then. Follow me."

-------------------------------

Gaara POV:

I stared at Akuma during the while she told the story. 'She was so pretty....Itz a pity her face was almost completely covered.' When she was done, Kakashi led her outside. I slumped.

Temari smircked."Ohhhh...So thats how u feel, Gaara." I looked at her, glaring. "What are you talking about..."

"You. Like. Akuma. Im right, right?" I blushed. "N.....N-o" "You hesitated (from Frozen. Lelelelel. I couldnt help myself...) " Temari said.

Gaara looked at her, blushing harder. "Fine..." he admitted. "Maybe i do get this strange feeling when i see her."  Temari smiled. "So u like her." I looked at the floor, so she wouldnt see my face, filled with embarrassment.

"What do you feel with Shikamaru, Temari? (i ship these two. My opinion)" I asked. It was her turn to blush. "Welll....i start to get butterfiles in my stomatch when i see him." 'Same as me' "and also...i want to be near him. Always." 'Same' Gaara thought.

He was annoyed at himself. "But...she might not feel the same." I whispered. Temari's smile faded away. "Awww. Dont worry. You might never know unless you actually tell her." I was so confused. "Alright...Thanks Temari."

I got off the chair and headed to my room. I put my hands on my head. 'Was..this love? I have never fell in love before. Most of all...what was love?"

Akuma and Gaara were both thinking this in their rooms.

-------------------------

Hehehe...Fluff. 4 MORE CHAPTERS TO GOOOO

Akuma: *blushes*

Gaara: *blushes*