Chapter 26- Her eyes

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I dunno how to end dis story. But it wont be soon so dont worry. (To whoever it reading dis story.)

-------------------------

Gaara POV:

I walked through the doors. Her hand was covering her left eye. Akuma was sleeping, but her face was in pain.

I heard Naruto whisper for the group to go out. I looked at him and thanked him with my eyes. Naruto looked at me and nodded his head.

Looking back at Akuma, her face was filled with more pain. "Akuma..." i said.

I tried to remove her hand, but she wouldnt budge. She opened her right eye. "Gaara..please...go away" she said.

I frowned. "No. Im staying" i sternly said. "Gaara, i dont need this now. Go." With her other hand, she tried to push me away but i remained still.

"Shhh...Let me see..." i said. "No. I terrify people. I look so scary. I even scare myself" she said, crying. Her face winced in pain.

"Everyone is worried about you...I am too. So please. Let me see" i pleaded. She turned her head to the opposite side. "No..."

I sighed. "What are you so afraid of?" i said. She remained silent for a while. "That...you will leave me" she said.

"Oh Akuma..." i shook my head. She turned around, crying harder. I kissed her forehead.

"I will never leave you." She smiled. She removed her hand from her left eye.

It was bleeding, which made her look like she was crying blood. The most suprising part was that her whole eye was blood red. She had no white part. She had a demon pupil.

"This is what you thought would make me leave?" i said in a lecturing tone. "...Yeah."

"What did i say before? You look beautiful, no matter what happens in my eyes" i said. "Psh. I still wont belive it, Gaara." She gave me a disbeliving look.

"Fine. Here. Lemmie clean you up." I took a tissue from the tissue box. Wiping the blood and tears, i kissed her.

"AKUMA!!! ARE YOU OK?" Kiba ran in the room. I gave him a dissaproving glare. "Oh...Sorry" Kiba looked at the floor. "Tsk. And this is the fool who fell for my Akuma?" i said.

Kiba growled. "Excuse me?" "Im getting a headace. You two go out or shut up." Akuma snapped. She closed her eyes with an angry look on her face.

"A-Akuma...im sorry. Dont leave me..." She glared at him. "Shuddup Kiba" Akuma said in a annoyed tone. "What are you doing here?"

Kiba looked hurt and then grinned. "I came to visit you of course. You still look amazing. But i guess i runied something special..." He looked at me. "Is this....jelously?" Kiba said.

"You. Get. Out. Now." I growled. I did a hand sign and Kiba ran out the doors. "Coward" i mumbled. "And you tell me not to glare at others." Akuma said, crossing her arms. I smiled.

"At least you're feeling better now..." i said. "No..i got a major headace now thanks to you and Kiba" Akuma complained.

"Aww. Dont be like that, Akuma" I whined. "This is so not you, Gaara...but i like it." She smiled, kissing me.

The group came it. Everyone paused when they saw us.

"Sorry guys. But they were all worried and pushed me aside." Naruto said.

"Hm...Enjoying yourself Gaara?" Saskue said.

"Whoa..." Sakura said.

"Ahhh...Two lovebirds in action. Saskue!! That'll me and you someday!!!" Ino said. Sakura glared at her. "Ugly" she mumbled...Ino glared back at her.

"So bothersome..." Shikamaru said.

"Im hungry..." Choji said.

"Congratulations you two. Although i said that earlier." Neji said.

Tenten grinned. (I dunno Tenten very well)

"They're youth is still very young. Enjoy it while you can." Rock said.

Akuma and i blushed. "Oh look. They're blushing" Kiba said while walking in with Hinata.

"HEY!!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?" Naruto yelled. "Relax. I didnt even touch her." Kiba said calmly.

Hinata nodded and Naruto put his arm over her shoulders, pulling her close to him. She blushed.

Temari, Kankuro, and Kakashi barged in."Gaara...The sand village...its in danger..." They were out of breath. My eyes widened. "What?!?!?!"

I looked at Akuma and she looked back at me. "Im sorry but i have to go." "Im coming with you" she said. She got of the bed. "No. You are staying here."

She glared at me. "I will not stay here like a helpless person. I am no coward. Im going. Period. I feel fine. Go for now. Im gonna get my sword. Kakashi. Come with me."

The group went with Gaara and Kakashi and me went to go get my sword.

-------------------------

I noe i said no fighting but i made up these enemies (not to spoil the story) I ran outta ideas too. Keep reading!!!

PLZ SHARE!!!