Chapter 28

Harry Styles!" Louis screeches, clutching his back where it's been aching like someone stabbed his bone for the past three hours.

Harry looks up at him from the bathroom basin where he's watching his hands clean from from the blood. It's something that's happened too often these days.

"Darling?" He presses a kiss to Louis' temple and rubs his two month pregnant bump.

"Don't you dare." Louis doesn't push him away in spite of his sudden rage when Harry starts to rub that exact spot on his back.

"What is it?" Harry presses Louis against the door.

"You did it again." Louis bats Harry's roaming hands away. "I just sent you out for eggs, Harry."

"I got the eggs."

Louis glares powerfully at his boyfriend. "Harold."

"You know how it is, baby."

"You said you'd try!"

Harry's neck is buried in Louis' neck and his arms force their way around his knees. He pins Louis' hands to the door and shreds through his joggers.

Louis doesn't even try to fight this anymore, not like he did when Harry first came home weeks ago with blood on his palms and hair matted. He always had a knife or a gun, always covered in blood because Harry was never neat.

He cries out when Harry first plunges into him, using just spit for lube and immediately starting to pound into him. Louis gasps and scratches at Harry's back, letting himself be used by the man he loves unconditionally despite all the differences, all the grief. His body is impaled on Harry's length, his mind foggy and his neck exposed to Harry's teeth.

"Always so good, princess." Harry bucks his hips and holds Louis' waist as he fucks him.

"H-Harry, please." Louis tugs on his boyfriend's hair and mourns his shirt as Harry rips it in two and suckles on his pebbled nipple.

"Shh." Comes his curt reply. "Daddy needs his Princess. So pretty, Lou. Wanted to get inside your pretty hole the second I walked in."

Louis cries out and rolls his hips to meet Harry's pivoting hips. They're so deep, so brutal and Louis knows Harry hasn't lost his touch.

"How's my baby?" Harry can hear the door rocking and Louis' breathless pants as he rocks the boy's body, forcing Louis' orgasm from him.

"M-M-Missing you."

Louis can only moan, whine and scream as Harry finally comes and sets him down. He is carried into the bedroom and dressed by Harry who says nothing further to him. They need to talk about this, about how negligent Harry's become. They might have to move again.

"Harry please." Louis sits up and bites his lip at the small plug tugging at his rim.

"Princess, not now." Harry pulls a shirt over his head and sighs.

"We have moved over three times in the past few months." Louis grabs Harry's hand and pulls him closer. "We can't keep doing this."

Harry kneels by Louis' bedside and takes his hand in both of his. "I'm sorry I let you down."

He sighs because Harry always says he's sorry and never acts on it. "Do you love me, Harry?"

"I love you-" The man kisses him. "-our Alexander-" He gestures to the door. "-and our own unborn baby more than life itself."

"Then please let this move be the last one." When Louis' sentence ends the bedroom door creaks open and a little shadow of eighteen months comes crawling in.