Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The weekend together, was very blissful. Brett had switched off his phone, and gave all his attention to her. She took him around town, the farmers market and hiking to see the view points. They enjoyed the evenings on the porch with a glass of wine and just talking, and holding each other.

Saturday afternoon was usually her garden time. She loved gardening, something she picked up while living with her grandmother. This particular Saturday , was more fun, as Brett sat out in the garden , and chatted with her, while enjoying a cool beer. It felt so normal, like a daily occurrence.

Brett was a physical guy, he didn't miss a chance to touch , or feel her. She was sure he didn't even realize it. He had his hand either around her waist or on her shoulder as they wandered around her town, he held her hands as they hiked and he kissed her cheek and played with her hair every chance he got. She loved all the attention he was giving her.

He is very polite, jovial and charming with no airs about himself, he greeted all the people he met and listened to even my 75 year old neighbor complain about how internet was the misery of her life.

He kept her company in the kitchen as she cooked, and complimented her every chance her got. He made her laugh and smile and blush and she loved it all. He took her every chance he got, god he was insatiable. She planned the whole days outside, or he would never have let her off the bed.

It was Sunday night and they, had finished their dinner and were enjoying the sunset from her backyard porch, when things got heated, and he took her their on the huge lounge chair she had. Sated and joyful, she was resting on his chest making circles with her fingers around his nipples. He had one hand around her waist and another was making lazy circles on her behind.

She placed small kisses on his hairy chest and asked " Why do you call me sunshine?" in a very low tone.

"How do you feel to stand out in the sun on a cold winter morning?" he asked.

"Feels amazing, warm, bright and happy" I answered. He put his fingers under my chin and lifted up my head so I could look at him before he answered. "Thats how I feel every time I see you Sunshine" He said.

My heart skipped a beat, and I had a funny feeling inside me. My eyes teared a little, and I bent forward to place a tender kiss on his mouth. He held on to me and prolonged the kiss and moaned "Sugar".

I laugh out, pushing him back a little

"You only call me sugar when we are ........ you know" I asked blushing shyly and biting my lower lip and looking down at his chest.

He bend down Licked long along my neck , nipped my ear and whispered "That's how you taste Sugar......... very sweet" He said, touching my ear with the tip of his tongue. I blushed even hard, if that's possible.

"Hmm ...... I think I have to call you sweet rose, that's how you look every time you blush." He said placing small soft kisses all over my body.

He moved me around a little, so I was under him, and then proceeded to make sweet love to me under the stars again.

I didn't want yesterday to end, but then it was a Monday, meaning back to work and routine. I felt Brett get up very early, and he has been on conference calls ever since. I went back to sleep, missing his warmth but not willing to get up so early.

I couldn't sleep, so with my eyes close I have been tossing and turning. Brett peeped in between his calls, to see if I was up. He was still on his call and so he mouthed the words "Coffee Please".