Bonus Chapter

I will be writing this chapter and the epilogue in the third person.

Frank paced the living room of his parent's house, as he waited for his sister in law to come out of her room. Adam sat relaxed on the big overstuffed chair, with his legs spread onto the table in front.

"Can you please stop that !! I am feeling dizzy looking at you walk circles" Adam shouted.

"AAArrggg....." Frank groaned, plopping on the couch adjacent to the chair.

They were in Belkin, in their parent's home for Christmas. His mother had insisted on having her whole family this year for the holidays. It was not more than 3 weeks since his brother's surprise wedding and here they were all together again.

He was happy for Brett and Crystal. They were good together. He had a soft spot for his little sister in law, who he came to see as a younger sister. But today right now, he was nervous, as to how she will react to his request. He wanted a favor from her, and he hoped she would agree.

They had decided to hit the bar in town after an early dinner at home. Brett and Cris were heading for their honeymoon from there tomorrow. And Adam was sticking until after new years. He wanted to act on his plan soon, and who better than Cris to do it. No one knew her in town making her the perfect person for it.

The sudden click of his brother's bedroom door, had him jumping up nervously, as he saw Cris, walk out dressed in jeans and a beautiful top.

"Brett just got a call, and it might take some time, I hope it's ok if we wait." She said

Frank jumped right in, not able to believe his luck, "Adam can wait for Brett, they can drive together. Why don't you and I head out now? " He said trying to act like this idea just popped up.

Cris raised an eyebrow at his suggestion. Frank squirmed a little and nervously replied "I don't want you to miss the band. We can dance a little before they come." He said.

She knew it was more than just the band, but thought to wait for him to talk. She looked at Adam questioningly at Frank's suggestion.

"I am still trying to digest that meal. You guys go ahead, Brett and I will join." He said closing his eyes, and settling for a small nap before he had to leave.

"Let me tell Brett, " she said walking back into the room. Frank smiled inwardly and grabbed the keys walking out.

"Don't do anything stupid" Adam called out as Frank walked out the door making him groan.

"So why are we going early without Brett," Cris asked Frank, as he pulled out the driveway and onto the road.

He sighed running his hand through his hair, A trait the Dicamillio men had Cris thought.

"Well... I have a favor to ask" he said

"I am guessing there is a girl involved?" Cris asked and Frank nodded.

"You see I really like this girl. I have asked her out a couple times, and she refused. I moved on thinking she didn't like me. But she keeps dropping these hints that she wants me to ask her again."

"Ok...... you are scared she will refuse again.?" Cris asked

"Not just that, but it has become like a cat and mouse game with her. So I decided to change it a little. Brett told me how you came running back to him when you thought he was having an affair with Scarlet. He said you were jealous and wanted him back." Frank continued