♡ Misunderstanding [Part 1] ♡

WARNING: Contains a little Tomedd

Also these first few oneshots are old and you should read the recent ones instead-

-

3rd Person POV
\\\\

It was a nice, peaceful afternoon. Edd and Tom were taking a stroll around the park while Matt and Tord stayed home. Tom just felt the need to talk to Edd about what he was going through in life, and he thought it'd be a good idea to do this at the park with just them two. He would've talked to Tord about it, but he feared that Tord would think of him differently, and he wouldn't want that to happen. Tord held a special place in Toms heart, because he was Toms boyfriend.

The two sat down on a wooden bench, and they chatted away. What they didn't know, was that a certain red hoodied male was watching them from a distance.

"Tom wouldn't cheat on me, would he?" Tord asked himself, as he was watching the cola addict and Jehovah's witness chat from a nearby bush. "No, he wouldn't do that. He loves me as much as I love him, there's nothing for me to worry about."

Tord glanced back over at the other two males, seeing them stand up from the bench. He made a sigh of relief, knowing his lover didn't cheat on him. Satisfied with what he saw, he was about to run up to Tom to give him a kiss, until he saw Edd and Tom face each other. Edd brought Tom into a loving hug, and Tom hugged him back. They then parted and started walking away from the park.

Tord felt anger boil up inside him. Tord was quite the jealous and quick to assume type, so he was furious Edd dared to hug his man. He muttered a few curse words, before heading back to the apartment. He was going to have a long talk with Tom.

Toms POV
\\\\

After Edd and I finished our conversation, we decided to start heading home.

"Tom, if you ever feel like this, please don't hesitate to talk to us. We're always here for you," Edd comforted, as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you, Edd. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you" I beamed, returning the hug.

~Timeskip~

Edd unlocked the door, and we headed inside. I then took off my hoodie and put it on the coat rack.

"We should walk around the park more often, it gets you out of the house since you're always in your room" Edd addressed.

"Depends if i'm in the mood for it," I replied, as I grabbed a few bottles of smirnoff from the mini fridge. In the corner of my eye I saw Edd staring at me with a concerned expression.

"Tom, please just drink one. I don't want you getting drunk while I'm out," Edd frowned.

I rolled my 'eyes,' and only grabbed one bottle. "Where are you going?"

"I think I left my phone on the bench at the park, i'll be back before you know it," he smiled, as he headed out the door.

I looked over at the couch, seeing Tord sitting down. I couldn't get a full view of him, so I started walking toward him.

"Hey Tordie~," I smiled.

The apartment was quiet. I expected a 'hello' back, but I only heard quiet muffled sobs in response.

"Tord...? What's wrong?" I asked, as I took a seat right next to him.

He looked at me with tears streaming down his face. "Why didn't you just tell me you didn't love me...?" he croaked.

I looked at him puzzled, not understanding what he meant. "Tord, what do you mean? I love you with all my heart!"

"I saw you cheating on me with Edd! Why? Am I not good enough for you? Did I do something wrong?" Tord shot back.

"Tord, is this really what this is all about? Just because I hugged Edd today? Tord, he was comforting me because I was telling him about the things I'm going through right now, I'd never cheat on you. You're my everything," I said, as I put my hand on his shoulder to attempt to comfort him.

Tord shoved my hand away, as he angrily stood up from the couch. "Don't touch me!" he growled, as he stomped to his room, shutting the door loudly.

☆~ ☆

(A/n) If you've read this oneshots book before, you know this used to be different. I have decided to edit it since the old one was pretty bad. Sorry for the inconvenience.

stay sparkling