♡ Please, Eat [Part 1] ♡

3rd Person POV
\\\\

Tom, Tord, and Matt were sitting down on the couch while watching 'The Children,' while Edd was in the kitchen cooking up dinner. The aroma of the spaghetti lingered around the room, causing Matt to drool.

"Hey Edd, when is the spaghetti gonna be ready? We're starving over here!" Matt whined.

"Yeah, if I don't eat soon I might punch someone in the face," Tord joked, while Matt scooted away from Tord. After all, he didn't want his beautiful face to get punched in, even if Tord was joking.

"Calm down guys, it's almost ready," Edd said, as he stirred the pasta around.

Meanwhile, Tom was a nervous wreck. He was doing so good with his diet. He had lost 5 lbs between not eating and exercising.

'I know,' Tom thought to himself, "I'll just say I've had a really big lunch and my stomach isn't feeling well."

Tom smiled at his plan, and his worries stopped. He had this all under control.

"Alright everyone, dinner is ready!" Edd called out gleefully.

Tord and Matt were full of joy, as they couldn't wait to stuff their hungry bellies. They quickly rushed to the dinner table, and Tom followed behind.

The three sat down at the table as Edd served them a nice hot bowl of spaghetti. Edd then sat down and poured himself a bowl of the dish. Tord, Matt, and Edd immediately stuffed their faces, while Tom just poked at his bowl with a fork. Tord took notice of this, and nudged him on the shoulder.

"Tom, aren't you going to eat?" he asked, a worried concern on his face. Tord wasn't a foolish man. What Tom didn't know was Tord had actually been paying attention to what he ate, and he knew Tom hadn't been eating well.

"Meh, I'm just not that hungry. I've had a really big lunch, you guys can have my bowl," Tom said, as stood up from the chair.

As Tom was about to leave, Tord quickly grabbed his arm.

"Come on Tom, it wouldn't hurt to have some. Edd worked so hard to make it, you wouldn't want to disappoint him." Tord said, as he tugged on Toms arm.

Edd looked over at the blue and red hoodied males, and shrugged. "It's alright, I didn't work that hard to make it. It was quite easily actua-"

Tord gave Edd a death stare, which made Edd realize something was wrong. Come to think of it, Edd didn't remember the last time he saw Tom eat.

"Please Tom, if not for me, for Edd," Tord pleaded.

Tom sighed, as he sat back down in his chair. Tord smiled, and went back to eating his pasta.

Tom just stared at the spaghetti, his stomach growling out of hunger. Tom hadn't ate in days, and the spaghetti smelled so good. It was tempting to take a big bite.

Tom picked up his fork, and took a small bite. The flavor on his tongue made him realize how hungry he was.

. . .

but he didn't eat more. He felt disgusted with himself. Tom quickly stood up from his chair, and tried holding back tears.

"Come on Tom, you have to eat more than tha-" Tord sighed, but paused when he realized Tom was gone.

"W-where'd he go?!" Tord exclaimed, as he stood up from his chair.

"I think he went to the bathroom," Matt said, as he got up to wash his empty bowl.

Tords eyes went as wide as saucers. "This is all adding up..." he mumbled to himself.

"What was that, Tord?" Edd asked.

"This is all adding up!" Tord said more clearly. "Thomas has a fucking eating disorder! He needs help!"

The room went silent.

Then gagging was heard coming from the bathroom.

stay sparkling