♡ Please, Eat [Part 2] ♡

3rd Person POV
\\\\

Tord quickly sprinted to the bathroom and banged on the door.

"Tom Thompson you better open this door right fucking now or I'll bust it down!" Tord shouted, tears filling his eyes. It hurt Tord to know what Tom was doing to himself...

"Why do you care so much?! You fucking hate me! Just get lost and mind your own business," Tom croaked, from the other side of the door.

"Tom, I..."

"Just leave!" Tom shouted.

Tord got his shit together and shouted, "Do you wanna know why I care?!"

...

A silence.

"I care because I love you, you fucking idiot! Stop doing this to yourself, you're goddamn perfect just the way you are!"

...

"I love everything about you. Your laugh, your oh-so rare genuine smile. I love your body, I love your pineapple hair, I love your dark void eyes I could get lost in them at any time..." Tord said softly, pressing his hand against the bathroom door.

"Please, come out of there Tom."

A shuffle was heard behind the door.

click

Tom opened the door, tears streaming down his face, as he pulled the devil-horned male into a warm hug. His tears fell on Tords red hoodie.

"Shh shh, it's okay Tom. Just please, don't every do this. Edd, Matt, and I care so much about you. We were really worried," Tord smiled, as he stroked Toms hair.

Edd and Matt showed up, a worried look on their faces. "Is Tom alright?!" they both said in unison.

"He's alright, just...give him some space," Tord said. "Please Tom, come back to the dinner table. Finish your spaghetti, I know you're hungry. You can't hide it."

Tom nodded, as his stomach growled. Poor thing hadn't ate in days.

Tord held Toms hand and brought him back to the dinner table, Edd and Matt following behind.

"Now, we're not leaving until you finish your bowl," Tord stated.

Tom just stared blankly at the bowl, as he picked up his fork. He swished around the spaghetti before taking a bite.

Edd smiled, and patted Toms back. "It's okay Tom, you'll pull through. Stay strong for us, alright? Matt and I will be heading to bed." Edd smiled, as he and Matt went upstairs.

Tom sighed and pushed away his bowl.
"I've had enough for today, how about we head to bed too?"

Tord frowned, and pleaded Tom to eat more. "Just a few more bites, please? You already look like a skeleton. You need some meat on your bones..."

Tom reluctantly took a few more bites. "Fine...Just for Tord," he thought.

"Thank you, Tom" Tord smiled, as he hugged the blue hoodied male. "Please, I've said it once and i'll say it again, you're PERFECT just the way you are. Don't ever change,"

Tom hugged him back, and whispered "Thank you Tord...I love you..."

A confused expression came over Tords face. "S-say that again?"

"I love you, Tord," Tom said more clear, and kissed Tord passionately.

Tord kissed back, and wrapped his arms around Toms waist. After a minute, because dumb air exists and they needed to breathe, they pulled apart.

Tord chuckled, "Have a good night Tom, I expect you to eat breakfast in the morning with Edd, Matt, and I"

Tom nodded, "Alright, good night commie."

Tord blew a kiss, as he headed to his room.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

☆~ ☆

stay sparkling