♡ I Just Want Your Heart [Part 1] ♡ (Zombie Tord)

(A/n) This is the AU where Tord is a zombie C: ✨🌸 Enjoy~ 🌙 
(Tord hasn't met the other three yet)
-Heavily inspired by the song above-💓

-

Tord's POV
\\\\

I was walking with a large group of zombies around the streets. I haven't had a brain to eat in a couple days, and I feared that soon I would wither up and decompose with the earth. Zombies need to eat to live, just like any other human being.

I'm not like most zombies, I've become deviant. I'm fully aware I'm a zombie, unlike some others. I'm able to run, walk, and talk like a human. There are a few zombies out there like me, but not that many. I don't know how or when I've become deviant, it just happened.

Although i'm deviant, that doesn't stop my lust for blood and brains. I won't be a gentleman to a human and spare them. I'd sink my teeth into their skull at any chance I'd get. That's just how my mind works. Eat to live, that's it.

The group of zombies I was in started heading over to a small one story house with a red roof. I smiled, knowing that there were humans in that house. I'd get to finally end my starvation and sink my teeth into that juicy brain of theirs.

The zombies started banging on the door, while I tried finding a way in. I heard a few screams come from the inside, making me chuckle. Those poor humans are going to die within a matter of minutes.

After searching for a couple minutes, I finally found a way inside. Those fools had forgotten to lock the window. I mean, I shouldn't really be the one to talk. Regular zombies don't exactly know how to open windows. I carefully slid open the glass, and made my way inside, a few zombies following behind me.

We made our way to what seemed like the living room. I saw two males with a green and purple hoodie barricading the door with all sorts of furniture. I made eye contact with one, their eyes widening. I started to drool, I could practically taste the brain on my tongue.

I made my way over to them slowly, not wanting to blow my cover of being deviant. I'm quite sure humans don't know zombies could be like this, and I'd like to keep it that way.

"Tom, help us!" the ginger shouted, tears streaming down his face.

I heard the sound of a gun click, causing me to stop my tracks. I looked behind me to see a male with a navy blue hoodie, pitch black eyes, and spiky brown hair. I felt my heart beat fast, and my face heat up. I felt my lips curl up into a smile, was this love? Was it possible that I could fall in love with a human?

The male named Tom fired the double barrel shotgun at the zombies that were inching toward his two friends. He then looked over at me, aiming his gun straight at my head. I didn't react, I just stood there staring at him as a blushing mess. I didn't care if I died, as long as I got to see his handsome face one last time.

Tom noticed this, and he lowered down his gun. He and I locked eyes, a confused expression on his face.

"You aim very lovely with that," I smiled, pointing to the gun in his hands.

Toms eyes widened, looking at me straight in the eye.

"Y-You can talk...?!" he stuttered, taking a step back in fear.

"Don't be scared, I won't bite~" I purred, taking a few steps toward the male. "Yeah, I can talk. I'm a deviant zombie, there aren't many of zombies like me. I won't hurt you or your friends.."

Tom looked over at his friends, motioning them to come closer. They did as told, and walked over to Toms side.

"Tom, I don't think we can trust him. Christ's sake, it's a zombie!" The male in the purple hoodie exclaimed.

I glared at the ginger. I could tell he was going to get on my nerves. Maybe I'll just have to 'accidentally' leave him behind with a few zombies to end his life...

Tom shook his head, "We should trust him, guys. He might be able to help us survive this apocalypse."

The green hoodied male eyed me closely, not quite trusting me yet. "What's your name?"

"It's Tord," I stated. "What are your names?"

The green hoodied male smiled, and pointed at his friends. "The one in the blue hoodie is Tom, the one in purple is Matt, and I'm Edd."

They then looked out the window, realizing the sun was starting to set. I could tell my poor Tommy was getting tired, after all, humans do need their rest.

"I know an abandoned house we could crash the night at. It's well-protected, and staying here is a bad idea since the windows are broken," I said.

Matt looked over at his friends, giving them a disapproving look. Tom and Edd were instantly delighted at my idea, and I secretly gave Matt a smug look.

"Well, lead the way, Tord. We don't want night to fall, because that's when the zombies start getting more active," Edd insisted.

I nodded, and they followed me out the door, Matt being hesitant. If Matt keeps this up, soon my Tommy bear won't trust me! There has to be a way to get rid of him, one way or another...

-

We approached the old abandoned house, and I showed them the way inside. I pulled out old and dirty mattresses from one of the closets, and lied them around the floor. I purposely gave Matt the dirtiest one, and Tom the cleanest one. After all, I have to give the best for my Tommy~

Edd and Matt lied down on one of the mattresses, closing their eyes, and drifting off to sleep.

"Thank you, Tord. It was really kind of you to show us this place, we probably would've been dead if it weren't for you," Tom smiled, hugging me from behind. He nuzzled his face in my neck, making me blush.

I chuckled at Toms words. I only helped them because of Tom... I would've gladly ate those other two if Tom wasn't there.

"You're welcome, Tom..." I gushed.

I carried Tom to one of the mattresses, putting him down gently. I kissed his forehead, and lied down next to him.

"Goodnight, my love~" I smiled, before shutting off the lamp light.

"Soon it will be just me and you, and your friends won't be getting in the way~"

☆~ ☆

(A/n) Part 2 will be up soon! It's been a while since I've done a two-parter. I actually got this idea because of a dream I had about a zombie apocalypse last night...

Okay but also there's a lot of editing mistakes and I feel like I rushed this, but I'm lazy to redo it, so maybe I'll edit it later hnnngh

stay sparkling