♡ Halloween Special ♡

(A/n) Happy Halloween! ~

3rd Person POV
\\\\

-A few months before halloween-

The four of the hoodied males were gathered together on the floor of the living room. They were sitting on a large gray fluffy blanket, in the formation of a circle. Edd had called the three to meet up at the living room for 'Friend Bonding Time,' the idea obviously created by the cola addict himself. He told them he wasn't satisfied with the amount of time they all spent together, thus the idea being created. They were going to be playing a game suggested by Matt, called 'Truth or dare.'

"This idea is stupid," Tom muttered, crossing his arms.

"Tom, we all barely ever get to spend quality time with each other. You usually stay in your room all day doing who knows what, so don't complain," Edd stated, giving Tom a stern look.

Tom grumbled and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, whatever."

A smile plastered on Edds face. Usually Tom would be stubborn and not give in, so he was happy Tom accepted it so quickly.

"Alright, so who'd like to go first?" The cola-boy asked.

"Ooh, Ooh! Me!" Matt replied enthusiastically, raising his hand and waving it around.

"Alright Matt, you can go first," Edd smiled.

Matt looked at his options, before finally coming up with who he wanted to choose.

"Hmm, truth or dare Edd?"

"Truth!"

"Is it true you take your lucky cola can everywhere?"

Edd smirked, as he took out his lucky cola can. "Guilty as charged."

"Alright, my turn," Edd said, eyeing his options. "Hmm, Tom. Truth or dare?~"

Tom rolled his eyes, "Dare."

An evil smile wiped over Edds face, as he whispered something into Matt's ear. Matt let outa a giggle, his lips curled up into a smile and he nodded.

"Alright, Tom. I have a dare for you. I dare..." Edd smirked, as he built up suspense. "...you and Tord to match Halloween costumes by dressing up as peanut butter and jelly!"

Tom and Tords faces heated up, as they exchanged glances with each other.

"What?! No way am I matching costumes with that Commie! I don't even like Halloween," Tom retorted.

"And no way am I matching costumes with Jehovah!" Tord shouted.

"You asked for a dare, and you got a dare. It's the rules!" Matt giggled.

"But you didn't even ask me if I was okay with it? Afterall, it was only Toms dare, not mine," Tord stated, crossing his arms.

"I suppose that's true," Edd started "but, it's my apartment, so my rules~"

"Ugh, whatever. I'm going to bed" Tom said angrily, as he marched upstairs to his room.