♡ You're Mine~ (Yandere Tord) ♡

WARNING: Mentions of gore
and Tomedd

3rd Person POV
\\\\

Edd and Tom were watching 'Return of The Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell IV' in the living room while cuddling together on the couch. They decided to spend some time together before Tom had to leave for work.

"You're so adorable," Edd giggled, as he lied his head down on Toms chest.

Tom blushed, his lips curling up into a smile as he ruffled the cola boys hair.

"You're the adorable one here. God, your smile makes my heart melt," Tom purred.

Edd felt his face heat up, before facing Tom to give him a kiss on the cheek. Tom took notice of this, and moved his head so the kiss wouldn't be on his cheek, but his lips. The two melted into the passionate kiss, and it ended up turning into a small make-out session.

Suddenly, the door slammed open. Edd and Tom jolted in shock, and quickly pulled themselves apart. They looked over at the door to see who came in.

"Ah, hello there Thomas~" Tord smirked, as he walked over to the couch. He sat between Tom and Edd, making sure they couldn't be together. He then looked over at Edd, and his smile faltered. "....and hello Edd."

"Oh, hello Tord!" Edd chirped, as he hugged the Norwegian male.

Tord felt disgusted that such a thing would hug him. He felt sick to his stomach. He quickly pushed the cola addict off, and dusted himself off.

"Sorry, i'm not the one for physical affection," Tord stated. He didn't want anyone but Tom. Tom was his, and his only. Tom just didn't realize it yet, that's all.

"Oh, sorry Tord," Edd frowned.

Tom was starting to get annoyed that Tord was interrupting his time with Edd. He decided he would just start heading to work, he did have to get there a bit early after all.

"Well, i'm going to be heading off. Goodbye, love~" Tom purred, as he kissed Edds forehead.

"Bye sweetheart~" Edd smiled.

Tord felt his blood boil. How dare Edd steal his Tommy away from him. He was going to make sure Edd never looked Tom in the eyes EVER again. Tom then left the house, leaving Edd alone with the red hoodied male...

Tords POV
\\\\

I was walking home from the flower shop. I would usually just go there to clear my mind off of things and to smell the flowers, not really much of a big reason. As I approached the house, I saw something through the window that made my blood boil.

That Edd boy was kissing my Tommy. Doesn't he know I don't like to share?

"Don't worry Tommy, I'll save you from that hideous boy," I whispered, and slammed open the door.

The two of them quickly pulled apart, shocked at the loud noise. I quickly sat in the middle of the couch, separating them both.

Tom seemed a bit annoyed, probably because he didn't like that Edd had his lips all over him. It's okay, my love! I saved you from him, you're all mine and mine only~

The love of my life finally told us that he was going to start heading off to work. He's such a hard working guy!

Then, Tom did the most horrible thing. He kissed that cola addict. Oh, Tommy? Don't you know you're only mine? You're not allowed to love anyone but me... That brunette is going to pay...