♡ Angst ♡

(A/n) I didn't know what to name the title sorry-

*Art above does not belong to me*
Credits to (???) [dm me pls ;;u;;]

Have this scrapped up oneshot since I haven't updated in forever .3. 🌙🥀

WARNING: Mentions of self harm

3rd Person POV
\\\\

Tom was in his room, frantically throwing clothing items out of his closet. He was wearing a short sleeved gray shirt, with the ASDF logo on it. He was looking for his signature navy blue hoodie, assuming it was somewhere in his closet.

"It has to be here somewhere!" he said to himself, throwing out more clothes.

After searching for a few minutes, he gave up. He sighed, and stared down at his wrists. Long red lines were scattered all over, some fresh and some old. He couldn't let the others see this, he just couldn't! He didn't know how they'd react, which is why he needed his long sleeved hoodie.

Tom assumed Tord probably took it to mess with him, making Toms blood boil.

"That Commie doesn't know what's coming to him..." he huffed, marching his was out his room.

Tom slammed open Tords room, making sure to hide his wrist with the cuts behind his back. His eyes scanned the room, seeing Tord sitting on his bed.

"Where the fuck did you put my hoodie, Commie? I know you took it!" Tom shouted, making his way over to Tord.

"Jesus, Thomas. I didn't take your stupid hoodie, go ask Edd," Tord snarled, but his angry expression faltered once he noticed Tom was hiding something behind his back.

Toms face heated a dark red. "I know for a fact that you took it. Now, where the fuck did you put-"

"Tom," Tord said in a serious tone. "What are you hiding behind your back?"

Tom was taken aback by Tords comment, getting a bit nervous.

"I-It's nothing, Tord. It's just a comfortable posture. I'll get going, now. Maybe Edd does have my hoodie," Tom nervously chuckled, as he turned to the door to leave.

Tord wasn't stupid. He noticed the nervous look on Toms face. He grabbed onto Toms arm, noticing Tom wince in pain. His eyebrows ruffled in confusion, before staring down at Toms wrist.

Cuts.

Cuts were scattered everywhere on Toms arm. Some small, some big. Some shallow, some deep. Some old, some new...

Tords eyes widened, staring at Toms voidless eyes. He couldn't talk, he was far too shocked. He finally built up the courage to speak up.

"H-How long?" Tord asked, a tear rolling down his cheek.

Tom didn't speak, avoiding Tords eye contact in shame.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Tord snapped. "How long?!?"

"A-a couple years..." Tom stuttered.

Tord pulled Tom into a nice, loving hug. Tom cried into Tords chest, as Tord stroked Toms hair.

"You shouldn't be doing this to yourself, Tom... It hurts me that you're doing this to yourself. I love you, Thomas. I really do..." Tord frowned, as he pulled away from the warm embrace.

"I-I love you too, Tord..." Tom sniffled, wiping a tear from his eye.

Tord looked at Tom in pity, a small frown on his face. "Lets go properly clean them. I don't want you doing this to yourself anymore, understood?"

Tom nodded, as Tord got up to get an aid kit from the bathroom.

☆~ ☆

*slams desk*

Sorry it's short and has rushed love, I promise the next oneshot will be better?

stay sparkling