Chapter Two//Bubbles

Y/N-Your name

H/C-Hair color

E/C-Eye color

F/C-Fav color

"Oh, you're up?" Phil said nervously seeing I and Dan walking down the hallway, why was he nervous? "Yeah she just woke up." Dan said wrapping his arm around me and rubbing my arm, why was he doing that? Quickly he let go when he realized. "Ah ok, up for some Mario Kart?" Phil said, obviously intending this to Dan, I was going to be leaving soon anyway. Dan nudged me "Well?" They wanted me to play Mario Kart? Ugh I feel so stupid for not responding now."Uh sure, I'm ok at Mario Kart I guess." My voice was kinda shaky, and Phil obviously noticed this "You ok Y/N?" He said. "Yeah," I said rubbing the back of my neck, my neck felt wet, I looked at my hand and the my horror my hand has blood all over it. "Shit." I said quickly running to Dans room to see if I got blood on his pillows "Y/N, why are you running to my room?" I heard Dan say. I checked the pillows. No blood. Good. 

"What was that about?" Dan asked wondering why I'd just ran back to his room, "Oh my heads been bleeding so I was checking i didn't get it on your bed." I said looking at the TV "Mario Kart?" I said interrupting whatever Dan was going to reply with, "Sure I'll go and get the Wii U from the Gaming room" Dan said instead. With that he was off up the stairs.

"Are you ok?" Phil asked "Yeah, sort of. I've just got a bit of a headache now." I replied with hoping he would forget about the fact I said my head was bleeding. "Oh, I could run you a bath or something so you can clean up your head problem." Phil said nervously, this was a nice gesture"Sure, if you don't mind it? I think a bath would be nice." I said trying to sound confident. "Yeah no worries." and Phil quickly walked off to the bathroom to run me a bath. This seemed a little weird but, I really couldn't care less at this point in time; I was in pain.

Dan came down the stairs with the remotes and the game case "I'll just go grab the console qui- wait wheres Phil?" Dan said looking around questioningly, "He went to the bathroom" I replied quickly, this was mostly the truth. "Ok, well I'll be a minute." Dan said putting a thumbs up. "Ok" I said blankly, everything seemed awkward to me now. As soon as I had gotten into a comfortable position on the sofa Phil came walking down the hallway with a pastel blue bath towel, "Here" Phil said handing me the bath towel and smiling, "Do you want me to show you where the bathroom is or?.." Phil added, "Could you show me?" I said getting up slowly off the sofa. "Sure." He said helping me up.

The house seemed so much bigger in real life, this was basically a dream come true, but with a lot more pain and awkwardness. "Here ya go." Phil said pushing open the bathroom door, "Heh thanks." I said gratefully. I closed the door, dangit no lock. What if one of them walks in on accident. Ah well thats least likely, Phil will have told Dan that he's allowed me to have a bath. I took off my clothes and obviously i was a tad too exited and threw them into a small puddle from the bath on the floor, I didn't notice at first though and got into the bath.

Ooh theres bubbles? I thought to myself. I didnt think Dan and Phil would be the type of people to have bubble baths, but I guess  they obviously enjoy them. The bath was extremely relaxing, not to mention the bath was huge, well I cant really complain it has to fit a 6ft man inside. When I got out of the bath, I realized I had thrown my clothes into the small puddle so what did I goddamn do? I put on the bra and panties, wrapped myself in a towel and walked to the lounge, I'm so awkward sometimes.

"U-uh guys?" I said breaking Phils concentration, he quickly put his hands in front of his face so he wouldnt see anything. "I dropped my clothes in a puddle on accident." I added, Dan instantly snapped his head around not caring if he loses Mario Kart. "Oh," Dan said quickly standing up "I think I've got something, cmon" He said hoping you'd follow, I did. "I'll go put your clothes in the dryer" Phil said awkwardly.

I sat on Dans bed whilst he looked through his wardrobe, "Well I dont exactly have anything you could wear as a 'night-gown' so one of my shirts will have to do" He said turning around holding a black long-sleeved t-shirt. "Ok" I replied standing up and taking the shirt from his hands, I looked at him, he was just standing there, was he going to let me change? "OH yeah, sorry forgot about the getting changed part, aha" He said obviously embarrassed walking out the room leaving the door open slightly, oh well I can't be asked to close it.

I took off the towel and dried my body once again, just as I was about to slip the t-shirt on Dan burst into the room asking if I was done but looked up at me and saw I was still in my bra and panties, How embarrassing! "Oh er uhm." Dan said covering his eyes but I could tell he was checking me out, So I quickly slid the shirt over my head and picked up the towel, "Here," I said passing him the towel "Sorry about that," Dan said admittedly rubbing the back of his neck, "Does it fit?" He said trying to change the subject. "Yeah I guess, it's a little short but I'll be sitting down most of the time so it doesn't really bother me, but if you think its too short then I'll just wear my damp clothes." I said teasing him, I knew he liked the idea of me wearing his shirt, "Uh no, its fine" He said leading you to the lounge where Phil was sitting playing Mario Kart, "Up for a game Y/N?" Phil exclaimed, "Sure" I replied with, I'm quite a (gamergirl/not into video games).

AUTHOR: Ok second chapter done, this is 1000 words again, I hope I get some reads though, because each chapter takes about 1-2 hours maybe less if I have ideas, so I need to know if people will actually read this, if not I'll start uploading slower :P