Truth or dare

"So she'll be recovered soon?" I said nervously. "Yes, her surgery is scheduled for next week." The female nurse comfortingly said. "OK thank you so much, I must be going now though," I concluded. "Goodbye Miss Y/L/N." The nurse said as she ended the call. I closed my laptop. It's been comforting being able to be in touch with her still... "Hey Y/N!" Phil exclaimed as he burst through the door to the gaming room where I was sat. "Oh shit! What Phil?" I said irritably, he could tell I was joking though. "Oh, Chris and PJ are downstairs." He responded tilting his head indicating that I should go downstairs. "But Phhhiiill, I haven't even showered yet this morning, why are they here already?" I said playfully as I stood up. He just shrugged, "Just go shower now, they don't mind waiting to see you. The shower might stop working at some point though so... Be wary of that." And with that, Phil left and I grabbed a white bath towel and the clothes I intended on wearing.

The water pours down, it drips by my side, as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind off things. All the things I honestly don't care about. It's the water. My mind swirls, and it's like I'm standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful, but it can never last, I know that now. The shower turns off. Fuck. Well, I guess I'm going to have to alert Phil so he can call someone out later. I wrapped my naked body in a towel forgetting that Chris and PJ were in the living room and I walked in and said "Hey uh Phil the shower stopped now wha-" Just realizing that Chris and PJ wherein the living room. "I'll go get changed uh." I stuttered. Dan instantly snapped his head round to look at me. "Oh Y/N." Dan chuckled. "Well, that's Y/N guys..." Dan added before he quickly stood up and led me to his bedroom.

"God I feel so stupid, I completely forgot they were here..." I said as I fell back onto Dan's bed holding my towel up. "Like now there is literally no chance of them liking me now, it'll be too awkward. Like in a platonic way... Not like-like or anything." I continued. Awaiting Dan's response I looked up at him and he was just gazing back. "Oh, yeah. They won't mind, they put up with mine and Phil's awkwardness..." Dan revealed. "Oh... OK. Well if you don't mind, I'm gonna get changed. Because you know, I can't walk around in a towel!" I giggled. "Well I wouldn't mind," Dan said under his breath as he left the room closing the door behind him.

I walked back into the living room, hiding my head in embarrassment. PJ chuckled "You don't have to be embarrassed Y/N. That's not the worst thing we've had to experience. Once, Dan walked in completely na-" PJ was interrupted "No no no no! We will not bring that up!" Dan said extremely fast. We all laughed. Phil then walked in, holding a bowl of crisps in each hand, "Wait, are we talking about the time Dan walked in talking about Kanye West's new Instagram post, completely naked?" Phil said innocently "We weren't going to until you walked in..." Dan said between gritted teeth."Oops" Phil laughed and placed the bowls onto the coffee table.Dan lowered his head in shame, placing his fingers either side of the bridge of his nose and sighing deeply. "Oh shit, Phil did you eat the marshmallows?" Dan said face palming "Yeah, sorry. I couldn't control myself! They were calling to me from beyond." Phil said cutely. No Y/N I cant think of him like that. "Oh for fuck sake Phil, Chris can you drive to the shops and get some more?" Dan said irritably. "Yeah sure, I don't know where to go though, Y/N are you willing to come with me to direct me?" Chris winked at me "Oh yeah sure, Let's go?" I said walking towards the door slipping my shoes on. I could feel Dan, Phil and PJ's eyes all burning into my back and I turned around to see Chris smugly looking back at the trio all wishing they could come. I don't know why I'm just Y/N.

"So what supermarket are we going to? Aldis, Morrison's, Tesco, Asda, Iceland, Farm-foods, Sainsbury's, Co-op, Lidl... Do I need to continue?" Chris said enthusiastically. "We're going to Aldis, It's literally just down the road why did you need me to come?" I said all at once. Chris gave off a really nice cute vibe. That is my favourite kind of vibe. Dan gives off a nice vibe, Phil gives off a cute vibe. "Oh okay," Chris whispered as he ran a finger in a circle along the steering wheel, a shape without end. "Are you ready?" I said just as quietly. He reached over and carefully drew the same circle lightly on the back of my hand, raising goosebumps along my arm. His soft, level voice was completely devoid of emotion "Hold on."