I've come to a decision.

Hey, long time no write? Haha. To put it simply and straightforward, I've been putting of writing this update but, I will not publish another new chapter of Roses. Since not so recent events, Dan and Phil both came out as gay, which is great! I fully 110% support them and adore them for it, but that means this book doesn't really make much sense? Or it could be disrespecting their sexuality almost, in my opinion really and maybe other people's.  The book is obviously heavily targeted towards females and builds up a big idea of 'Dan and Phil both like Y/N. But who will win the girl' and seeing as they both don't like girls it could be seen as strange? And don't get me wrong, I know I started writing before they came out and I know it could be 'an alternate universe where they are heterosexuals' but i'm not really into that, or am I a big enough fan of them anymore to keep up a whole book series about them, in honesty i lost interest in the duo a year+ ago and maybe just had sudden sparks of imagination and wanted to channel it into this book perhaps. But this isn't really my thing anymore and I hope every body respects that. I love all 2k+ of you readers and i'm glad that you have all enjoyed roses; but for now, it's the end.